𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬

Smirking manically as Giyuu precisely sliced, only missing him by a hair. The tattooed man taunted the water hashira "You must be the foolish demon slayers that hope to demolish all demons." He continued to dodge the quick attacks-irritating the swordsmen as the demon was not taking him seriously.

"You can try, but," Raising a clenched fist-it colliding with the sharpened metal stick. "Once demons die, Curses will rise as I will reign as their king." With little force, the sword shattered into many pieces. Giyuu could only stare in shock, who was this man and just how strong was he?

"CAW! CAPTURE KAMADO TANJIRO AND KAMADO NEZUKO! CAW!" Flapping of wings and an annoying raspy voice interrupted the men's battle. They halted listening to the aggravating voice of the crow "REPORT BACK TO THE HEADQUARTERS, CAW! TANJIRO AND NEZUKO ARE TO BE CAPTURED!" A small snarl released from [Name]'s throat-the little bastard was annoying him. It ruined a good battle he was just about to take the life of the hashira bastard.

Turning his attention back to his previous opponent, he smirked when the navy-haired male made eye contact "Well, it seems our fight stops here." He shrugged crossing his arms "I hope to battle you when you aren't a pathetic worm." Chuckling at the angered expression on the swordsmen's face-he was angry because he was right. "Don't disappoint me." Then he disappeared from their sight, just gone without a trace.

Giyuu's eyes narrowed as a surge of emotions flowed through his body-the prominent being fear. Fear of the man that searched for Muzan, but the hashira also held a small curiosity.

Just who the hell is he?

"Master," The blind man hummed as other hashiras glared at the navy-haired water user. "If I may interject." Kagaya nodded and Giyuu continued "There was another demon that appeared in midst of capturing Kamado Tanjiro and his sister." Giyuu started "This demon claimed that once all demons were eradicated that curses would rise and he would be their king."

Kagaya gasped, fear rapidly flowing through his veins. He couldn't-How is he still alive?

Kagaya was there when the curse's body was chopped up and sealed away. He couldn't have possibly been freed.

Memories of watching the tattooed man murder an entire village including its army-bare handed terrified him. He'll never forget the two-faced monster that was known for killing thousands in the short span of twenty-four hours.

"I don't-don't...how has he been freed?" The demon slayers straightened their back as they watched their master tremble. His children beside him holding his hands trying to calm his fear. "Master?" Shinobu piped in, concern plastered on her face. "He was supposed to be sealed!" The hashira have never seen their master so distressed before "Is there something you're not telling us?" Kagaya shook his head, he didn't want to believe the true monster was released from his chains.

"There is something...I must tell you.."