Chapter 25

A girl in white dress is running happily around the garden  , she stopped suddenly when she saw two muscular legs in front of her. She lifted her head and looked at the figure with twinkling eyes,  the figure have a black mask on  face.  It catch her in fraction of seconds and ran away.  After some time,  there is a white dress which is filled with blood.

Avneet jerked from her sleep and looked around.  She is in her cabin,  she drank the water and tried to calm down. Anushka knocked her door that time time.

Avu : come in

Anu : ma'am,  your sign

She said forwarding a file to sign

Anu : what happened ma'am?  You look pale

Avu : nothing I just fell asleep.

Some one also knocked her room.

Avu : come in

Rakhu : ma'am,  do you have all the documents about Mr. Gerald project ?

Avu : yes I have but there is some finishing works naa thats with you sir.

Rakhu : yes ma'am. What there is a problem

Avu : what happened??

Rakhu : some of our designs get leaked

Avu : what???

Rakhu : yes ma'am but by God's grace all them them was rough,  we didn't selected those.

Avu : but the leakage is the main problem.
Every file and documents related with that project were kept in the security later.  Then how did it get leaked?

Rakhu : that the mystery

Avu : only team members are allowed to use that locker. So the one who behind this will also be in that group.

Rakhu : yes ma'am.

Avu : Anushka go and inform pari to set a meeting with the team members of that project at conference room right now

Anu : yes ma'am

Avu : let's go sir

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Conference room

Avu : some files get leaked from office,  I want to know who was behind that. IAm sure the one will be in this team.

Rahul : the files which got leaked was rough ones?  So whats the problem in that ma'am?

Avu : it's not about rough or original files?  It's about the security and loyalty of my employees.

Avu : it will be better if the traitor will admit it, when I found it it will be worse

Pari : ma'am I arranged the CCTV footage.

Avu : OK Farhina

Avu : close the door and everyone will not move from here until I permit.

Everyone went to their seat and Anu also went to her seat from avu's side

Avu : I trust you and respect you a lot Sir but now I can't be partial towards others. I think you get me

Rakhu : I can understand,  do your duty

Rakhu went there and pari also went there connecting the CCTV. Pari smiled and nodded at avu, she reciprocated it.

Avu played the CCTV footage and saw it was anu who used the locker last time. She had some documents in her hand that time. Everyone looked at anu suspiciously.