Chapter 12- Compliments and Insults.

Seto's POV

Time Skip Next Day

I woke up with Brice's arms wrapped around my waist and my head on his chest. I looked over at the clock and saw it was 9:00 a.m. I sighed and looked over at Brice. "Brice... wake up... We can't go to school, we're too late." I whispered. His eyes fluttered open and looked at me.

"Good morning, sunshine." He said with a smile. I smiled and said, "Come on, let's go walk through the park." I said and jumped out of bed.

"But Seto~" Brice groaned tiredly, "It's like 6 o'clock!" He whined. I giggled and said, "You're three hours early."

"Damn it! We're too late to get to school!" He whined. "Then come to the park with me!"

"Fine."

Time Skip to Park

We were walking through the park, but I noticed 2 familiar faces. Trey and Andrew.... "Brice..." I whispered. "I see them too... Just stay away..." He whispered.

Unfortunately, they saw us and snickered. "If it isn't the freak himself!" Trey called out. I whimpered and looked down. They walked up to us and smirked. These guys never physically abused me, but verbally.

"Hmm.... let's see.... You're a freak, klutz, ugly, bastard, airhead, scumbag, and especially a wimp!" He sneered. I shrank back at every word.

"Don't listen to them Seto! You're much more than those things! You're not any of those things!" He yelled. Brice walked up to the men and I realized Brice was a couple inches taller than them. He punched Andrew square in the face and kicked Trey on the side of the head.

Trey fall to the side and Andrew just stood right back up with a bloody nose. Andrew threw a punch at Brice, but Brice caught it with his hand and twisted it, breaking Andrew's wrist in the process. Andrew cried out in pain and tumbled to the floor.

Brice turned back to me. "Seto, none of those things were true. You're my smart, special, sweetheart, sassy, shy, strong-hearted, sincere, little Seto..." He said with a warm smile. I blushed at every name. "Am I really sassy?" I said with a giggle and he nodded frantically. "Yup, a lot!" He said a laughed.

"Well you're my beautiful, brave, big-hearted, bashful, broad, bright, breathtaking, little Brice." I said then poked his nose. He chuckled and picked me up and put me on his shoulders. I squealed and giggled.

"Brice~! Where are we going?!" I whined. He gioggled and said, "Ice cream!!!" Then he dashed off.

———————————————————-

You begged for more? YOU GOT MORE!!!!!