All you Can Eat

And so it went on.
Sahra quickly settled in with Tessa. It was so nice to have someone around who didn't constantly spoil your food. She no longer had stress with her parents, but the university was really exhausting. She had to learn so much in such a short time. Since Tessa also has to learn a lot for her studies, after dinner it was usually time to get out her books and study. While Tessa reads and writes deeply, one jelly bean after another finds its way into Sahra's mouth. When the bag was empty, a large pack of biscuits was added. She just learns better when her mouth and stomach are full. Tessa is stuck: "I just can't do it anymore today! I have togo out! Do you want to come with me?"

Sahra looks up from her documents. A few crumbs tucked into the corners of her mouth. "Where are you going?" In fact, she doesn't feel like going out at all. "A new all you can eat has opened in town, that's where I wanted to go!" Sahra hesitated, she had already eaten dinner. But then the voice came back.

-Come on little piggy, your chance- think of the pleasant full feeling- the university can wait- you deserve a reward-

"I'll just change quickly then I'll be there!" Tessa gives her a thumbs up and waits. Sahra puts on a red dress and black leggings underneath. Knowing that none of her pants would survive an evening like this. "WOW, you look so good in that dress!"Sahra turns almost as red as her dress. No one has ever told her she looks good in a dress! When they got to the restaurant, they were luckier than smart as they just barely walked in without a reservation. And then her table was also very close to the buffet. "Then let's see what good they have here!" Tessa grabbed a bit here and there and then came back to the table. Sarah was overwhelmed by the selection. And her first plate was already overflowing with delicacies fried in fat, shiny duck and fragrant noodles. She ate far too quickly and Tessa laughed, "You don't have to wait for me for second helpings!" Sarah turns red.

Had Tessa noticed her greed?

-Go on- She says it's ok-
So Sahra filled plate after plate. In the endshe devoured a total of 7 plates full of delicious food. "Now I'm full!" Sahra rubs her stomach and realizes that her leggings have slipped under her stomach. Her belly now looks like she's six months pregnant in the dress. "Really? But you haven't had dessert yet!"

What was that? Did Tessa like that she devours so much? Did Sarah miss signs? "I can't even get up anymore," groans Sahra. "No problem, I'll bring you something!" -Oh yeah that would be awesome- "Yeah, um, just a scoop of ice cream." Tessa runs to the dessert buffet and leaves Sahra at the table. When she comes around the corner again, she has two sundaes in her hand. One with two scoops that she places in front of her and the other has 5 scoops of ice cream and chocolate sauce. Sarah's eyes widen. "Me, I just wanted a bullet." "Ijust didn't know what kind you like, so I brought each one with me. If you can't make it, it would be a shame about the ice cream, but it doesn't matter." - We can do that - it's good that she brought so much with her - so get on the spoon Sahra fights bite by bite, her stomach hurts but she doesn't let up. Just two more bullets. Only one more. Finished.... "Ham, I didn't think you could do it all."
Tessa sounds impressed. Sarah cannot reply. She's dizzy and a little sick too, but it feels so good to be so full. Yes, she is a good little girl that always has her plate empty. Tessa orders them a cab after seeing her roommate become a nine-month pregnant woman. Sahra's dress lifts significantly and Tessa grins and licks her lips.

Yes, now Sahra is ready.