Chapter 2

"NYEH HE HE OF COURES ITS LOOKS DELICIOUS IT WAS MADE BY THE GREAT PAPYRUS AND IT IS DELICOUS"

"heh yeah kiddo what's with the air quotes" 

"Uhhh nothing I didn't  do any "air quotes" "

"Frisk come on let's  go to our mothers house."

"K chara, bye paps bye sans" 

"bya kiddo"

"GOODBYE HUMAN FRISK AND GHOST CHILD CHARA"

"well I'm going to grillbys "

"OF COURSE YOU ARE "

"what is that Supposed to mean?"

"IM JUST SAYING WHY DO YOU GO THERE ALL THE TIME"

"Idk tabia be honest"

"NO MORE KETCHUP IF YOU MAKE ANTHOR PUN-"

"Heyyy I thought you liked my puns"

 "I DO IM JUST RIBBING YOU NYEH NYEH HE "

"Proud of ya paps I'm off to grillbys"

Sans tp-ed to his usual seat i front of grillby

(Author here this story is gonna be told in a sent e like thing now because I think it would look weird with I just did a line of Conversations like that lmao)

"Sup grilbz" said sans startling grillby ".....hello sans your more early than usual"

"What can I say I wanted to see your pretty H O T " said the skeleton  chuckling right after "....mk"said the bartender looking calm on the outside but squeeling and fangirling on the inside          "Hehe your pretty smokin today *wink* " said the flirty skeleton   "...sans i think im a shooting star because i fell for you"at this point grillby was VERY embarrassed ,but sans was a blushing laughing mess, bad-ish news the drunken bun heard but this time he wasn't drunk "hey I didn't know you and sans were dating grillby! You two are pretty cute" they both were VERY embarrassed and blushing messes, *Time skiiiiip* sans stays after closing to talk to the other customers,but what he did not know is that grillby was VERY jealous of them he wanted to talk to sans, so he decided that he would confess to him later that night...(BOOM BABYYYY CLIFF HANGERRR  also I am very sorry if this chapter was long I did not plan to put that first half in but ye see you tomarrow!)