TURN MY SWAG ON

Nash's Pov
{edited, 8|26|17}
__________

I went through my Twitter dms because, I always enjoy interacting with my fans and reply back to them. I saw that the girl I tweeted back dm'ed me thanking me for following her back.

@nashgrier: I love you too! It's no problem, I know you're probably at school but have a great day babe. 😘

I always do the kissy emoji to my fans when I reply back to them, it's my thing. I tweeted back and faved some people's tweets again.

Yesterday I arrived in Cali again because I'm staying here for a while now until the next Magcon event that is coming up soon.

I received a notification that the girl I replied back to responded.

@jesuschristdallas: YOU REPLIED OMFG and yeah I'm at lunch rn, I'm Gabriella by the way & are you actually in Cali?

@nashgrier: I actually am (:

@jesuschristdallas: I've never gotten the chance to meet you /: but since you're in Cali can we meet up?

@nashgrier: Of course we can! Just tell me when.

@jesuschristdallas: Really?! tysm!! how about umm, tomorrow at 4? Starbucks that's near Richardson High School?

@nashgrier: sure (: see you then

~|

Gabriella's Pov

"OH MY GOD GABRIELLA WHAT THE FUCK HOLY OH MY-" The lunch lady cut Bree off and told her to calm her language down.
We burst out laughing. Sucks for you Brenda.

"Frankenstein, are you still in love with Tez?" I asked her teasingly, she rolled her eyes and started to shout. "Shut up. It's noT A PHASE GABRIELLA!" Frankie groaned, which made Bree and I laugh.

"Watch how in like 3 months you'll be in love with Cameron, phase phase phase. Always been the little slut, huh?" I smirked at her and feigned a look of innocence, "oh you little bit-" Frankie got up and tried to hit me on my head. I ducked which made her miss, I winked, got up, and ran to a random table to sit with them.

"COME AT ME BRO," I yelled from the new table that I was sitting in, they all looked at me confusedly and that's when I realized that I was sitting in the cheerleader/jock table. "Did you guys hear that I'm the new cheerleader? Isn't that right, gals?" Keisha, the captain, laughed slightly and shrugged her shoulders. See, I knew that she wasn't a female dog!

I looked behind me and saw Frankie coming towards me, I got up from that table and started running. I'm so thankful that I have to walk to school because, I'm pretty fast, fast not fat. She started to chase my around the lunchroom, it was causing everyone to look at us, well that was until the lunch lady rudely interrupted us again and told us to sit down.

We nodded and sat back down at our table, we were welcomed with a screaming/singing Brenda. "TURN MY SWAG ON TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SAY WASSUP AYEE WASSUP!" She then looked at her reflection from her phone screen. I rolled my eyes, I am surrounded by 2 idiots that happen to be my two best friends and I love them so much.

Before that starts to get deep, let's go get a scuba mask. Yikes. I'm not Shakespeare to start saying emotional things, I'm not even sure the type of stuff Shakespeare wrote.

The bell rung indicating that lunch is over and we have to go to our next class.

Bree & I have almost the same schedule except she has Geography right now and I have Anatomy with Franceska. I elbowed her on her sides and she started elbowing me back. That hurt, oh you're going to get it you female dog. She's like the female version of the hulk.

_______
A/N: Two Updates In One Day! Aha
You're welcome 😏
Thank you for 16 reads, I think? It's not much but I really do appreciate it.
😂😂 shORT CHAPTER SOZ
the video on the side is Cher Lloyd's audition in the X-Factor, she auditioned with "Turn My Swag On" and I like her version better than the actual version tbh this chapter was really horrible sooooo don't mind me I'll be eatin' nutella over there in the corner
anywayssss 😂
ILYSM
-Caroline