The confrontation

Taes POV:

Jimin nodded. I asked to be excused. Jimin sighed and waved me off. I hooked Jimin under me and pulled him towards an underwear shop. "It's about time you finally got under Yoongi." "Tae," Jimin exclaimed in horror. I giggled out. The shop assistant smiled. "There you are again. I put the underwear from last time back for you." Jimin thanked her quietly, red with embarrassment. Jimin had seen more pieces and we chatted through the curtain. "If Yoongi and you don't confess your love for each other soon, everyone will be terribly disappointed." Jimin stepped out of the dressing room. The women turned to me and said, "You're so lucky as his boyfriend." I chuckled off and said, "His boyfriend is waiting for him at home." Jimin's eyes lit up.

Yoongis POV:

I stood in the kitchen at the cooker and prepared dinner. I was waiting for Jimin. I glanced at the clock. It was 7:30. Where was my brother? The door lock opened and Jimin and Tae entered carrying shopping bags. Tae was just saying to Jimin that the women had been swarming all over him in the shop. I stood angrily with my arms folded in front of my chest, glaring at Jimin and Tae. Jimin came up to me smiling, but I kept him at a distance and said, "Dinner's ready." I ran into the kitchen and heard Tae saying goodbye to Jimin. I put the food on the table. "Yoonie?" asked Jimin quietly, slipping his arms around my hips. "Let go Jimin. Now!", I ordered sternly. Jimin shook his head. "No." I pushed Jimin away. "Get out!" Jimin fell to the ground. "Jimin," I said worriedly. Jimin stood up, tears in his eyes. I tried to reach for his hand, but Jimin was already running out of the house.

Jungkooks POV:

"What?" they all matured angrily. I asked sourly what gave Yoongi the reason to do everything. "He's protecting you from everything, isn't he?" Jimin shrugged cluelessly. "Oh my god," Tae exclaimed. Everyone stared at me. "Oh no! That was my fault!" he exclaimed. "What why?", I asked Tae in confusion. Tae looked up at me with wide eyes. "When we got home, I was mean to Jimin that all the women were totally into him." Everyone heaved a sigh of relief. "Oh Tae," I said softly. Tae mumbled an apology. Jimin stared at his phone. Jimin started to cry. "Yoonie cooked for me and I messed everything up." I looked at Jimin pityingly. "No Jimin I shouldn't have said that," Tae said quietly. The doorbell rang. I smiled and said Yoongi was there very quickly to get his little brother.

                                                                                           Jins POV:

I opened the door and glared at Yoongi. "Where is my brother?", Yoongi asked worriedly. I asked how dare he shout at Jimin. Yoongi pushed me aside and ran into the living room. Namjoon was treating Jimin's abrasions. "Jiminie," Yoongi said choppily. "Yoonie," Jimin called out and jumped up. Yoongi tried to pull Jimin to him. Jimin slapped his brother across the face. "Wow!" said Jungkook, impressed. Jimin said, "I'm going home." I glared after him. "What did you do?" asked Jin Yoongi disappointedly. Yoongi just gave me a look and disappeared after Jimin. I clicked my tongue.

Yoongis POV:

I ran into Jimin's room when I got home. Jimin had taken off his shirt and was exposing his abrasions from the fall. I felt a painful twinge in my chest. I stood behind him and put my arms around his waist. I heard Jimin sigh out. "I'm so sorry." Jimin turned to me and pressed his lips to mine. I groaned with pleasure. Jimin jumped up against me and wrapped his arms around his hips. Jimin shifted his weight and stumbled onto the bed. Jimin fiddled nervously with my shirt. Jimin grew impatient and simply ripped his shirt open when he couldn't undo the buttons easily. I manoeuvred my little brother under me. I pulled the shirt off facing my brother. "Do you want this?", I asked him and Jimin nodded. Jimin curled his fingers into my back. I opened Jimin's night drawer and pulled out condoms. Jimin blushed.