Going Shopping

--------------------------------------------------------------

-A/N-

Ship, Dev X Boosfer
Characters, Boosfer; Dev; ???; ???
Tons of lore/angst
Boosfer/Dev's pov
Third person pov

--------------------------------------------------------------

-Third person pov-

It was a another day, normal as any other. Boosfer and Dev cuddled each other as usual, nothing new. Boosfer woke up on the couch with Dev next to him.

-Boosfer's pov-

I woke up with Dev grabbing onto me. I noticed I was blushing, but also really hungry...

"Damn I'm really hungry..." I thought.

"I hope he won't mind, if I leave for a bit" I was mindful.

I got off the couch inching away from Dev, so I wouldn't wake him up. I made my way into the kitchen. I decided I was going to check the fridge. As I opened the door to it I noticed...

"Huh? There is nothing in this fridge" I was shocked.

"Am I going to get food for this idot?" I angrily thought.

I needed to get dressed if I wanted to get food for Dev. I made my way out of the kitchen, through the living room where Dev was, and down to the closet. As I entered I thought...

"Now, where is my stuff?" I wondered.

After I was finished changing I thought I should tell Dev I'm going shopping. I walked out into the living room. I saw Dev peacefully sleeping, so I decided to wake him up.

"Dev, wake up" I waved my hand in front of his face.

He woke up and slowly looked up at me.

[Dev] "What...Boosfer?" He questioningly said as he looked at me.

"I'm going shopping for a while" I said to Dev, who was still waking up.

[Dev] "Why...?" He questioned the answer.

"Because some idot forgot to go shopping for the week" I answered him, clearly annoyed.

[Dev] "Hey! Rude..." He said offended I called him an idot.

"Whatever, I'll be back soon Dev" I remarked.

[Dev] "You better...I want more cuddles" He answered.

As I walked out, I had a big upside down smile on my face. Dev was cute when he acts like an idot sometimes. I was glad I was taking care of him. Because clearly he couldn't take care of himself...

-Third person POV-

Boosfer walked out the front door and made his way to the mall near by. This mall had essentially everything people needed. Even things no one would think they needed. For example, a crafting table, those were rarely used this current time. Those were used frequently a couple of generations ago.
Anyway, Boosfer went down a familiar path and thought to himself...

[Boosfer] "If there was a rock in the way I would've fallen off this cliff" He thought passing by.

Who would not put rails while making this path on a cliff? Boosfer found his way to the mall and stood in front of it proudly. He looked around and said to himself...

[Boosfer] "Where should I start?" He asked himself.

"Oh! I know I'll ask that employee over there!" He said so brilliantly.

As he stood there talking to himself out loud. Nearby someone stood talking to another on a phone...

[???] (On the phone) "We need this to go perfectly, no mistakes" He commanded.

[???] "I know sir, I will not fail you" He said knowing what happens.

[???] (On the phone) "We need another one, to make the 'game' more interesting..." He says taking a lot of attention into his words.

??? suddenly hears something nearby. He looks behind him and sees Boosfer talking to himself. Boosfer finishes talking and walks towards the employee.

[???] "Oh, I know the perfect one..." He smirks and remarks.

[???] (On the phone) "You do? Can you give me a description of them?" He asked the other.

[???] "Sure. Green skin, big upside down white smile, and a green/black hoodie" He describes Boosfer perfectly.

[???] (On the phone) "That's one of top 10 on our list! Excellent job, Agent ???" He congratulates him.

[???] "Wait really?" He says shocked.

[???] (On the phone) "However, the top 10 are known for their tricks and skill. We have tried for years to get them" He warns the other.

[???] "Don't worry sir. Its Agent ??? you're talking about, a middle class agent. This will be easy" He ensures his manger.

[???] (On the phone) "If you do. I might consider letting have your own squad" The manger consoles his agent.

[???] "I will not let you down, sir" He said knowing his reward.

He was especially focusing on getting Boosfer because owning your squad is the highest honor. He smirked and hung up on his manger. He was going to get Boosfer...

-Boosfer's POV-

After I was done shopping, I walked out the mall carrying lots of bags. I guess I went a little over board with the shopping. I even bought some things for me and mainly food. I made my way out the mall's court to the path I took to get here. As I walked along the path I noticed something. I tripped on a rock in the path and thought...

"Oh god..." I knew what would happen.

To be continued...

--------------------------------------------------------------

-A/N-

-Hope you enjoyed this first chapter! This is my first time doing fanfiction. And also I ship the characters not the actual people, just so you know.

-This chapter has 916 words so I'm very proud of myself. I love writing a lot and I want to improve my mistakes.

-See you in the next chapter! <3

--------------------------------------------------------------