The Giveaway

(2 days later )

Rafiki: Simba I sense something unusual about your cub.

Simba: What? 

Rafiki: Well I was in my tree when the lions of the past told me your son has the Roar of Legends.

Simba: What? I thought that was a myth. How do you know he has the power? 

Rafiki: Well you see after they told me that I went through the paintings in my tree and saw that lions with the Roar of Legends have a mark on their shoulder that looks like this.

Rafiki: Your son has that on his shoulder. 

Simba: So what do we do with him

Rafiki: There are 6 Elemental Masters that can train him. We can send him to live with them and when he is older he can return to the pridelands.

Simba: Well I want what is best for him. Since we are making a big decision I have to tell Nala. Besides she is his mother after all.

Rafiki: Sure you can tell her. Go to my tree with Nala and your son when you decide. Okay Simba?

Simba: Okay.

Simba: Mom, can you look after Kion?

Sarabi: Sure son.

(Simba runs to get Nala)

 Simba: Nala I need to tell you something.

Nala: Okay. What is it?

Simba: I'll tell you at Priderock.

Nala: Okay.

(After he tells Nala)

Nala: Oh well if the best choice is to send him, I think we should.

Simba: I think we should. Whatever is best for him.

(Rafiki walks up to them)

Rafiki: Have you made your choice yet?

Simba: I think we have.

Nala: Yes, I think we should send him.

Rafiki: So should I send them the message?

Simba and Nala: Yes.

Rafiki: Okay.

Rafiki: Mjumbe (Messenger in Swahili) Please send the message.

Mjumbe: Okay.

TO BE CONTINUED... DUN DUN DUN

Authors Note: Hope y'all liked it  I tried to make it long it's just hard because sometimes the beginning has to be like a cake it has to be sweet but not too sweet. Bye till the next chapter.