Chapter 2

CHRISTIANS POV *_*

Oh her smell, i could bathe in it for days. I growl to my self thinking of bathing with her. Though, there wont be much bathing involved. A knock jolts me out of my day dream. "Alpha, your grandfather would like to speak with you", my guard Adam, stands beside the door.

" Tell him i'll be down in a few will you please Adam?" I say as i glance over at my younger cousin. " Yes! Of course!" He speaks, splurring his words as he closes the door. This better be good, I groan not wanting to leave my Little day dream. "Sasha..My mate...My Luna." a smirk reaches my face. This will be great. I lip on my white tank. Pants...Ugh foreal though! i hate pants, it hurts in places. I growl, but in anger as i walk out the door.

*************************************************************************

"Well hello there young Alpha!" My grandfathers voice echos in the ball room. Hes a small lad, little old but I still love him."Oh Grand papa! how great to see you!" I smile and bow down to the old alpha.

"Oh boy, don't you bow down little lad!" He speaks cheerfully with a smile. His smile brings out the wrinkles in him. " Well" i start out ending his happiness. " What would you like to speak about?" i say in a serious tone, while looking at my feet.

His face sadness as his eyes are now brimmed with tears. "Grandfather?" i slowly ask him. "Y-your...Mother and Grandmother were in a terrible accident." His voice cracks and tears start slipping down past his worn in eyes.

"W-wait..mother and Grandmother....ARE GONE!?" I scream at him, Anger and sadness..Not a good mixture. "I'm so sorry son..." He turns around walking away, sniffling and wiping his face as he exits the room.

No they can't be dead! I slowly sink down to the floor on my knees gripping my head and bending over so my forehead touches the floor. Tears start pouring out of my eyes as i sob and silently scream at myself. "I need a drink.." i stutter and stumble getting up and walk up to my room.

As i reach my room, i grab my leather jacket, my keys and walk out the door towards my Audi. Once im in and ready, i pull out and race towards the bar going way over the speed limit. I also blare my music as loud as it can go.

A half hour later, i pull up to the bar and instantly smell the rosy smell, Sasha.