Charcter Skills and Voice Lines

(Muramasa won't have a vision so he won't elemental skill/burst I'll just get a random skill in the fate series to replace them)

Basic Attack: Mura sei āto samayō ha

Using his blade and reflexes and speed Muramasa swings his blade to an unknown area of the body making him  more unpredictable when his hp is below 40% his speed will greatly increase

Skill: Dan-No-Ura Eight-Boat-Leap

Summoning clones of himself he leaps from afar away distance to get close to the enemy and slash his enemy his clones behind him to the same

Burst: Tsumukari Muramasa!

Using his sword that he created a masterpiece Tsumugari Muramasa he unleashes a powerful strike that causes one to cut bonds, fate, casualty, and destiny

Voice lines...

About Ayaka

That young lady from the Kimisato clan? Yes we've met before all I can say about her is she's a hard-working woman and her swordsmanship is very promising I can see a lot of talent within her.

About Kazuha

I see a wondering swordsman that left Inazuma during the vision hunt decree I haven't met the young man yet but I can say he has a lot of courage in facing the Musuo-No-Hitotachi to be able to activate his friend's vision in midst of battle I'm impressed.

About Sara

The adopted daughter of the Kujou clan huh tho we haven't met yet I hear she's very loyal to the shogun until now she serves to follow the shogun.

About Ayato

The clan head of the Kimisato clan huh yes we've crossed paths before I hear from the locals that his a talented young man but for me poor him for such a young guy to deal with paperwork.

About Thoma

The chief retainer of the Kimisato clan huh his very hard working for a young man like him I even taught him how to cook some dishes I made.

About Sayu

The lazy shuumatsuban huh tho I don't have a lot of things to say about her when I always see her she keeps complaining about her height.

About Yoimiya

That energetic lady with a bow? Ah yes her the one that runs the firework shop am I correct? Tho she does remind me of another energetic lady (Musashi).

About Raiden shogun (puppet)

Huh, so a puppet has been running Inazuma all along *sigh*.

About Raiden Ei

Huh so that's the real shogun huh she looks more mmm energetic? Tho her craftsmanship, of the puppet is very good tho I notice some small details about it is still a fine work

About Kuki

Ah yes she comes here quite often to get away from the Aratakki gang so she can relieve some stress I don't mind but I'm kinda worried about her well-being I have to talk to those boys to teach them a thing or two.

About Aratakki Itto

So that's their leader wait his afraid of beans? pft hahahahahaha I haven't liked that in ages ah his very allergic to them that makes sense.

About Yae

Hm? The overseer of the Narukami shrine? Yes we've met before and all I can say about her is that she's a troll who reminds me of a certain vampire

Ayaka

Mister Muramasa? Yes I know of him he actually forged my blade and I'm thankful for that very nice guy in all if you wanna know more about him you should ask Yoimiya he spends more time with her, why? "He says that he reminds of an old friend"

Yoimiya
Old man Muramasa? Tho he may not look old but he's old, you wanna know more about him? Sure! He's a nice guy he helps me all the time! And his Udon is the best!!

Ayato

Hm? Muramasa? Yes, we met before by accident some ronin tried to steal some stuff from him I tried to help him but in one slash he defeated them all and exceptional swordsman I must say.

Yae

Muramasa? Yes I met him he helps quite a lot in the shrine hard worker I remember the time when I switch his clothes with a shrine maiden outfit the funniest thing I had ever done.

Kuki

Gramps? I mean er sir Muramasa, is a nice guy he helps a lot when I'm in big trouble for example when I quit as a shrine maiden my parents were furious when they found out from that I left the family Gramps help threw those times always telling me to follow my own path
He always acts like a grandpa towards me.

Otto

Gramps! He's always nice towards me and the boys even tho we get scolded sometimes due to trouble he acts like a grandpa to us so if his in trouble will always be there to back home up!

(Author: the end)