Personal information

Name: [Redacted] , Y/n

Name:
[Redacted] , Y/n

Birthday:
July 15th

Age: 20

Hair:
Short [h/c] hair that reaches just bellow their ear. With bangs that frame their face and two strands of hair that stick out on the sides.

Eyes:
Bright scarlet red with white blossom shaped pupils

Hight:
5'8 (172.72 cm)

Family:
N/a

Zodiac sign:
Cancer

Mbti:
ENFP

Affiliations:

<this has recently been deleted please contact [Redacted] to see more details>

-Armed Detective agency

Appearance/clothes:

Y/n wears a traditional red shirt with a mandarin collar, a brown coat with a darker collar and sleeve cuffs, and black shorts with gold accents. Their Pyro Vision is embedded at the back of their coat, along with long rectangular coattails, and golden brooches attached underneath their coat's collar and waist. They wears a pair of mid-calf length white socks, red straps with plum blossoms wrapped around the cuffs, along with low-heeled black dress shoes. Their fingernails are painted black, and they wears multiple rings. Their left hand has rings on the index, middle, and ring, while their right has the middle, index, and thumb. They wear a loose red bracelet on their right hand, though their long sleeves usually hide it.

Ability: Paramita Papilio

(パラミタパピリオ)

Y/n's elemental ability allows them to enter the Paramita Papillo state. In this state, all of their attacks become Pyro (fire) attacks and they receive a damage boost based on their health at that current time.

(Basically Hu Tao's in game powers but for those who don't play genshin impact or just don't know her ability and are new to the game I will explain down below)

*skip if you already know this*

Paramita Papilio:
Increases Y/n's ATK based on their current health/stamina level at the time of entering this state. ATK bonus gained this way cannot exceed 400% of Y/n's Base ATK. Converts attack DMG to Pyro (fire) DMG, which cannot be overridden by any other ability (other then Dazai's). Charged Attacks apply the Blood Blossom effect.

Blood blossom effect:
People affected by Blood Blossom will take Pyro (fire) DMG every 4s. This DMG is considered Elemental ability DMG.
Each person can be affected by only one Blood Blossom effect at a time, and its duration may only be refreshed by Y/n themself.

*this part is not Canon in the genshin universe*

Apparitions:
When y/n uses their ability apparitions tend to become visible that are in the immediate vicinity. However they take on the form of your classic Halloween apparition and not the form they died as. They can also ask apparitions for information about people or things going on this comes in handy while working cases. Now if Y/n snaps their fingers then the apparition will turn into how they looked when they died but they will be tinted black based on how vengeful they are.

Side effects:

If Y/n uses their ability to long their ability will start to burn them, or they will become excessively tired and lethargic resulting in them passing out. If they do pass out their mind is open for Apparitions to haunt and influence them. The only time this won't happen is if Dazai is near by or touching them.

Personality:
At first glance, Y/n appears to be a weird and cheerful person. They enjoy pranking people and despises sitting around and doing nothing, as they wish to live their life to the fullest. Their eccentric and off-the-wall personality often leaves people with a negative impression of them, especially Kunikda, who states that they have a "punchable face" and should be stored in the fridge. In contrast, Oda enjoyed their sense of humor, finding it irritating but interesting at the same time.

On the other hand, when handling jobs, they become more solemn and constantly remind their colleagues to never deviate from the client's requests. Due to the importance and traditions of the agencies duties, they expresses a distaste towards people treating them or their colleagues with suspicion whenever they go to work at crime scenes.

Despite their negative impressions, Y/n is knowedgeable about the port mafia and [Redacted]'s past. They also suspect that Dazai was a port mafia executive based on his demeanour and characteristics. However, they usually keep this a secret from those who are unaware for their own safety. Dazai does later inform them that they were correct in their assumption.

Y/n accepts death as a natural part of life and tells others to enjoy their short lives. However, they were particularly eccentric about this in trying to bring as much death as possible for the sake of the [Redacted]'s success but they mellowed out a bit after joining the agency however they still love seeing dead bodies at crime scenes. They also loathe those who try to prolong their natural lifespan, such as Mori.

Likes:
Food
Freindly apparitions
Dazai's comedic timing
Stealing Ranpo's snacks
Pranking people with Dazai or Ranpo
Cats
Calling Chuuya short
*what you like*

Dislikes:
Dogs
Being bored
Mori
*your dislikes*

*I am sorry this doesnt look like much of an x reader but I am basing most of y/n off of Hu Tao from Genshin Impact*

Disclaimer:
I do not own Bsd or genshin impact all rights go to the creators however I do own Y/n and their story line