Kabanata 5

This past few weeks, may naglakas ng loob ng kumausap sa akin. I don't know what happen, bigla nalang may nanliligaw sa akin. They keep on saying na they'll like me nor love me, it's kinda weird.

"Hi Ligaya, won't you mind if I'll seat here?" tanong ng isang babae.

Tinitigan ko siya, maamo naman ang mukha niya, maganda at sa tingin ko ay mabait din.

I smiled, "Yeah sure, you can have it ms?"

"Briana Briones, for short bb." she giggled.

How cute, may dimple siya both cheeks. And wait, why she's here with me? I'm confused.

"Amhp, how may i help you Briana?" I ask politely.

"Wala naman, I just want to be your friend if it's that okay to you?" she ask while biting her lower lips.

Aww, don't bite your lower lips, you're hurting yourself.

She keep on biting her lips, "Yeah sure no problem." and that she hug me.

Nagulat ako, should i hug her back? Disrespectful if i won't hug her back right? Yeah, I guess? And then, I hug her back.

Anyways Drake is in states, he said na he will come back as soon as possible. While Drake is not around, Briana's with me naman.

"Where's Drake? Why he's not with you? I want to see him!" she ask irritated.

Natahimik ako not because of what she said, it is because of her tone of voice.

Natauhan naman agad siya sa reaction ko, "I'm sorry, did I scared you?" she ask worried.

"A-ah, no it's fine. He's in states with his parent's. He's excuse for now in acads."

"Why? What's wrong? Why he's in states? Is he fixing some Damage's? Company? Where is he in the states?" she ask out of curiosity.

Briana you ask me many times about Drake, and I answer it many times. Why she is keep on asking about Drake? Bakit hindi nalang siya ang kumausap at magtanong kay Drake 'no?

"I d-don't know, i don't have contact about him." mahinahon kong ani.

"You don't know? What's the purpose of your friendship with him then?" she said sarcastically.

I was shock, why she is acting like that? We're good naman, may nagawa ba akong mali na ikinagagalit niya?

"Ah anyways, can you answer my homework? It's kinda hard, you can do it right? Right?"

"Y-yeah, I can."

"Great, I have to go. Send it to me nalang ha? Something came up kasi and it's urgent." sabi niya at umalis na.

Obligation ba talaga ng isang kaibigan na sagutan ang homework ng kaibigan niya?

I'm ain't that smart but I can still answer it, what is the purpose of notes then? And of course the internet and google too?

"Congrats Briana and Ligaya, both of you got the highest score in my subject. Keep it up." Ms. Bloron congratulate I and Briana.

I only nod to Ms. Bloron while Briana is laughing at my classmate's joke.

"Both of you got the same answer, hindi ba kayo nag cheat or something? Magkaibigan kayo, baka nagcocopyahan na pala kayo ha."

"What? Of course not, we didn't. Right Ligaya?" she said between wide smile.

I forcel to smile, "Yes Ms. We didn't."

After that, palagi nalang si Briana nagpapasagot sa akin sa mga homework's. She keep on saying na we're friends, friends always help each other.