Don't leave me now

Chapa  POV

I decided to wake up earlier and go to the park to swing for a bit. I got dressed into a blue top , some jeans , and some blake takkies. I walk out the door heading towards the park then I see Bose siting on a swing. So I ran to him and give him a big hug.

"Hey babe."

"Hey sparky." Bose said with a sad face.

"What is wrong?"

"My dad wants to move to New york for a year so he can start his own business."

I was heartbroken when i heard this.

"Wait! Move to New york? FOR A WHOLE YEAR?"

"Yep. I tired talking him out of it but he won't listen to me." I started to cry I didn't want Bose to leave me I would miss him to much. Bose hugged me tight and kissed me on my forehead. Soon after ten minutes we walked to SWAG I was still sad but i tried to keep a good face on.

At SWAG

Miles and Lexi are sitting on a chair together Mika is reading a book. Ray and Showz are testing out if a there new invention can work.

Mika: Hey guys.

Bose: Hey.

Chapa: Hey.

Lexi: Chapa are u ok?

Chapa: Ya i am fine why do u ask?

Miles: Because u look a little sad today.

Bose: Well guys I need to tell u something.

The gang sits up and listens to Bose.

Bose: I am moving to New york for a year so my dad can start his own business.

Everyone was shocked expect Chapa she just started to cry.  Everyone went to go and hug Chapa.

Lexi: Chapa it's ok. Even if Bose goes away u will still have a part of him in ur heart.

Chapa: Thx even though that was a bit cheesy.

Miles: And we are still here so don't worry Bose will be back soon.

Mika: We will always be here for u.

Bose kissed Chapa on the cheek. Ray was busy crying and Showz was giving tissues to Ray. The lesson was long after that we were training. Later on an emergency appeared at the bank

Lexi: Everyone suit up and let's kick some butt.

Miles: Nice saying baby.

Lexi: Thx but we got to go.

At the bank

Volt was shocking the villains while Starfire was trying to find the last villain  Awol spotted him walking through a wall. Awol and Starfire followed him they appeared to be in Swellview biggest safe with a lot of gold. Suddenly someone covered Awol's head and slipped him away.

Starfire: Awol? Awol? Awol where r u?

Suddenly Starfire saw Ryan.

Starfire: Ryan what are u doing here and where is Awol?

Ryan: Don't worry he is in a safe place.

Then a light was shone on Awol tied to a chair covered in blood and bruises. Starfire ran to Awol but the goons stopped her.

Starfire: If u hurt him u will feel him angry.

Ryan: Oh like this?

Ryan walked  up to Awol and punched him in the eye.