「𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴」

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

Soobin's father was the former Seer, who was able to see the future, as well as open pathways into the future or other spacial dimensions within the world. The Seer bloodline was a sacred secret kept amongst them (Soobin was completely unaware of all this). After marrying Soobin's mother who was the descendant of the moon goddess, the couple had long since been hunted down. After settling down the couple had two offsprings Baekhyun and Soobin, who possessed the same powers of the parents.

Baekhyun had inherited his father's ability as the Seer, and Soobin had parts of his mother's ability to see people's fated partners. However, Soobin also possessed his father's ability of opening spatial portals.

One night while Baekhyun and Soobin had been sent off to their grandparents, their parents were ambushed by a gang called the "Black Rose". They were killed without a trace left. Baekhyun was forced to take charge and take care of Soobin, but when Soobin had turned 18 Baekhyun had disappeared leaving Soobin alone.

Soobin was left an amount of money to which he used for college, and supported himself. He never spoke about his power or ability to anyone until the day he met Huening Kai. Who he shared a great amount of sympathy towards.

⎯⎯ ୨ RWBY ୧ ⎯⎯

R = South W = West B = North Y = East

RED ROSE GANG: A strong gang known for being the first out of the 4 greatest gangs in South Korea to exist. Lead by RM, who had originally established a solo team called BTS which included his most trusted gang members (Jin, Agust-D, J-Hope, V, Jimin, JK). Red rose is the biggest and most influential gang in society, and is also currently allied to the Yellow Rose Gang.

WHITE ROSE GANG: The most mysterious gangs out of the 4 greatest gangs. Not much is known publicly about them, but they are active and appear whenever their symbol "a white rose" appears. The gang members call themselves EXO (Baekhyun joined them, in order to cover his identity as the current Seer and eliminate the Black Rose Gang).

YELLOW ROSE GANG: The newest out of the 4 greatest gangs, it's seen as the baby's of the gangs, but is very notorious and earned numerous merits to be considered apart of the greatest gangs. Lead by Yeonjun, who is known as for his violent demeanor. He also has a private group called TXT which consist of (Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Huening Kai). The Yellow Rose Gang is allied towards the Red Rose Gang, and is considered their sunbaes.

BLACK ROSE GANG: A gang of pure tyrants, that was 2nd only after the Red Rose Gang. There goal is taking over South Korea, and defeating the other gangs. Personal information regarding them is a secret. However, they are aware of the lore of the Seer and plan to eliminate the Seer before any of the other gangs can use it against them.

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ 𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬 ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

Soobin is a university student, who's also best friends with Huening Kai who's a high school drop out working at a local cafe.

One day he goes to the bar with a few other 2nd years for a get together. After getting heavily drunk by his seniors, he had to leave fast. That's when he met Yeonjun outside the bar, who had finish dealing with local gang related issues.

They hit off, with Yeonjun flirting up Soobin, and Soobin refusing him in a drunk like manner. Fighting one moment, the next thing Soobin knew he was making out with him.