"You should be more careful"

It was a normal day at Danny house, SpongeBob and Timmy playing Uno, Danny watching some TV shows and Jimmy trying to invent something.

Timmy and SpongeBob look intense at Uno, Timmy has only 2 cards while SpongeBob has 3 Timmy trying his best to say Uno first before SpongeBob say boom. "Come on Timmy just put it!" SpongeBob said. "UNO" Timmy quickly said as he put his second card down. Timmy Smirk because he know he'll win this game, little do Timmy know that SpongeBob has a 4+ card. SpongeBob put the 4+ card and Timmy look shocked, "You were waiting for this moment don't ya?" Timmy said. "Yup" SpongeBob said happily.

Minutes later, an explosion came downstairs Timmy was the first one to run downstair to check Jimmy. "NEUTRON! ARE YOU OK?!" Timmy said worriedly. He saw jimmy and ran to him, sat down and put his head on his laps. Minutes later, Jimmy groaned and the first thing he saw was Timmy looking at him with worried eyes.

Jimmy Pov

I woke up as I groaned, man my head it hurt and the first thing I saw was Timmy looking down at me with worried eyes. HUH?! AM I DREAMING?! I open my eyes and close then open. "Neutron, are you ok?" Timmy asked me as I was still laying on his lap. "O-of course! Why would I not be ok" I said as I stand up. "Are you sure Jimmy?" Timmy said as he looked at me. Man why does he have to be so Cute? I blushed and Timmy even looked more worried. "That's it neutron, you have to rest stop inventing or fixing stuff till your fine!" Timmy said as he grab my hand and pulled me upstairs.

Danny pov

Me and SpongeBob saw Jimmy being pulled by Timmy, Jimmy looks quite red-ish. "Why is jimmy look like a red-ish tomato?" SpongeBob asked. "I don't know but I know that he needs to rest" Timmy said as they walk upstair. "Aw they can be a cute couple" SpongeBob giggled. "What" I said with no emotions. "Oh come on Danny, don't take it to serious I was just joking" "Or am I" Spongebob whispered at himself. "I heard that! And Timmy won't date anyone till Im fine with them" I said as I crossed my arms. "So your not fine with Jimmy?" Spongebob asked. "I- well Im fine with him I guess but if he ever hurt Timmy I won't hesitate to hurt him" I said. "Oh please why would Jimmy hurt Timmy if he likes him" SpongeBob said. "What now.." I said as I turned to SpongeBob. "Oh uh what? Ya know I'm gonna go visit Patrick HEH BYE" SpongeBob said as he run away. I sat down at the couch and think what just happens, I'll talk to Jimmy Later.. I thought to myself as I went to the kitchen to cook for our Dinner.

Timmy pov

I opened his room it was filled with gadgets and machines, the behind the bed has Blue lights, the table has blueprint of a machine,
His bed has small ladders for his robot dog Goddard even though Goddard can fly, he still build it for him. Jimmy sat on his own bed while I just stare at his room. He also has a lava lamp! Cool! I couldn't describe the room since I'm not good at describing things but it's beautiful!

Jimmy Pov

I was staring at Timmy looking amazed at my room since I don't let anyone in my room in case if they have permission. As he turned around I got nervous and look at my lava lamp. I have a feeling that he's staring at me and sat beside me. I was trying to avoid his stare but I just can't, I turned around and HE KISSED ME. He closed his eyes and I was shocked, His lips is soft... Timmy pulled his lips away and opened his eyes, I think he realized what he done since he's blushing like crazy.

"Uhh I'm gonna go to my room now" Timmy said. He tried to run away but I hold his hand, he still didn't turned around, he's still embarrassed. "Timmy" I said, he still didn't turn around. "Timmy.. look at me" I said.

Timmy pov

"Timmy..look at me" Jimmy said. "Uhm.. no" I said as I tried to escape his hand. "Ok Turner listen" Jimmy said as he pulled me and landed on his chest, He look at me and I quickly turned my head away but he grab my chin gently and kissed me.

"You know that I love you too right?" Jimmy said as he smiled. "Of course no that's why I literally tried to escape Neutron" I said as I rolled my eyes. "Then they say your a genius" I teased. "I love you" Jimmy said as he hug me. "Love you too Jimmy" I said as I hug him back.