Boracay (2)

It was around one in the morning when Jill crawled out of bed to use the toilet. True to her words, Leni accommodated her in their room giving way for Tricia's request whilst granting Jillian's wanted spot – window with a good lighting for photos – their balcony a perfect mark for it. A win win situation for them all.

Except for Jess. Who, has been eager to find their solo time ever since they arrived in Boracay.

Knowing Jillian's no longer between them, he rolled over to Leni's side and hugged her from behind. She looked over at him and saw his eyes still shut so she went back to sleep too. Not long enough, she felt his rough palm creeping up under her night gown.

"Pa.." She immediately turned her head over to the space of the bed behind him – still empty.

"Pa, si Jill"

"Nasa banyo pa" He said with a hoarse voice and eyes still shut.

"Lalabas na yan maya maya" she said nervously.

"Di pa naman nag faflush" He said as if consoling her.

"Saglit lang ma, hmm. Payakap lang. Miss na kita" He uttered in a low voice while smelling her neck.

"Ma, dito yan matutulog the whole time?"

"Oo, kawawa naman"

"Paano ako?"

Leni giggled softly sending tingles in Jess' spine.

"Bawi nalang pag uwi" She flirtly whispered teasing him more.

"Maaa, matagal paa" He buried his face in her neck while groaning in frustration. Leni just giggled and find it funny how her husband, despite their age is still very much attracted with her. Every opportunity he gets to do it with her, he grabs – whenever the kids aren't home or asleep in the afternoon, before she goes on a long trip for work or sometimes when he comes home for lunch.

"Pa, pag si Jillian lumabas ha" She said in her warning tone.

"Ma, sa CR nalang kaya"

"Jesse!"

"Sige na, mabilis lang" He teased her even more.

"Magtigil ka dyan"

It was an idea which popped in his mind to tease her. Something that wouldn't for sure happen given how conservative her wife is but the mere thought of it gave him an arousal that prompted his next move. He swiftly pulled her to make her feel how awakened it is.

"Jess"

They were about to get carried away when they heard the toilet flush.

"Bumalik ka na doon sa side mo" She giggled.

Jesse sighed loudly, combed his hair in frustration and rolled back to his side of the bed.

***

It was a night filled with fun and laughter. They were able to explore all three different stations and the girls had their hennas done as well as their hairs braided. They also had dinner at one of the newly opened restaurants by the shore.

The dinner was intimate. Candle lit tables were scattered along the seaside adding an extra booze of romantic vibe to the already cold breeze of air.

After their meal, the kids got busy playing sand by the shore and they were both left in the table.

"Pa, narinig ko sina John Lloyd at Bea daw andito ngayon. Sila siguro 'yung pinagkakaguluhan doon sa station one na hotel kahapon"

Leni was chitchatting about celebrities rumored to be there at the same time. She also talked about how her batch mates were planning a family trip to Palawan soon, how her mom randomly called her last night to ask her how their trip went and etc etc.

Jesse could only listen and agree to whatever she's saying pretending to be focused but reality is, he's been swept off his feet again.

Her eyes twinkling like stars, her bedimpled smile every time she laughs and her hair freely being flown by the wind against her smooth shoulders gets his heart jumping with pride and excitement. There were a lot of things she talked about but the only thing in his mind is how he could shoot a score tonight.

They were strolling back to their hotel when they came across a store which happens to sell musical instruments and random DVDs of all kinds.

"Pa, look! I want this" Tricia exclaimed as she saw a DVD compiling Disney movies of her favorites. It was a little expensive since its an original HD copy.

"Pat, this is expensive"

"Aayy"

Jesse saw the disappointed look on his daughter's face and an idea suddenly popped in his mind. He pulled her on the side, away from her siblings and Leni.

"Nak, what if we negotiate?"

Tricia tilted her head wondering what it could be.

"Ganito, i'll buy the DVD plus ice cream."

"In trade for?"

"Convince your sister na doon na sainyo ulit matulog."

"But.. i'll have to give her my side of the bed too?"

"Anak, mahal naman 'yung DVD"

Tricia scratched her head as if contemplating whether to deal with it or not.

"Sige, basta chocolate ice cream"

***

Leni emerged from their comfort room already in her evening night gown drying her hair with a towel. She found Jess laying comfortably in their bed reading something in his phone.

"Si Jill?"

"Doon na daw sa kabila matutulog"

"Ha? bakit daw?"

Jesse just shrugged his shoulders and so Leni went to open their connecting door and saw her girls watching a movie on their papa's laptop. Each holding spoons and a huge tub of ice cream in Tricia's lap.

"Nako, gabi na ah? what are you watching?"

"Tinker Bell, mama" Aika said

"Saan galing 'yan?" Leni asked pointing at the DVD's case

"Papa bought it, ma! also the ice cream. You want?" Tricia openly told her.

"Trish, it's late na"

"Hayaan mo na, ma. Minsan lang naman 'yan" Jesse suddenly emerged behind her.

Leni surrendered with the three girls backing up their papa.

"Jill, dyan ka na?"

"Yes, ma. Good night!"

The three gently kissed their parents before Jess closed and locked the door.

"Magaling ka ah" She crossed her arms pretending to be so amazed by his act.

"Ang hirap mo kasing solohin"

They both giggled as he stepped closer and tucked her hair on the both sides of her ear. He then slid his hands on her neck, down to her shoulders and down to the curve of her waist where it stayed while he placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Miss na miss kita, labs" He whispered on her ear while gently caressing the bottom sides of her busts.

"Halata nga" She giggled again not knowing that the little sounds she make are twinkles in his ear. He lifted her up and gently placed her in their bed.