Family

I can't sleep at all, explains the writing at this time of night. This new place, new people. It's all so..
Overwhelming.
Ugh.
Where do I even start. So much happened, so so much.

Felix did the same teleportation thing he did last time, and took me to the Outer Realm.
We landed just outside a castle like place, surrounded by huge grounds. It didn't look like Hogwarts at all. It was pretty big area wise, but lacked height. It might be, what? Like several floors.

Did you know that these sorcerers used tech. Like literally. I guess I was expecting everything to be like HP. But this is way too different.

They don't have wands, they use their hands. I know wands are just a way to channel your magic, but still. Not even a staff thingy like Gandalf.

Whatever, as long as I can produce the best magic.
I had a long talk with Felix. It feels good to have an older sibling, to not be responsible.
We both entered 'my room', a room that had been prepared for me inside the academy, and Felix apologises for the fact that I wouldn't be staying with him in 'Auclair Mansion'.

'I am not around much because of my job, so the house stays close most of the time... and you would enjoy the company of Alastair Lovis, and Maren Chantelle. They both stay here too.' He started explaining.
'So is this like a dormitory?' I ask.
'No, no it's not. It's a lot to explain.... Maybe later. But I really need to give you something before I go.'
He took a small black velvet box out of his pockets. It was....beautiful. A weird crest graced its front.
'What is this?' I asked, my eyes still on the box.
He opened it up, revealing a simple back ring. No stone, no mark. Just a simple black ring.
He picked it up and placed it in my hands.

'It's an heirloom of The Auclair family.' He began smiling somewhat to himself. 'I have had it enchanted by some great sorcerers so that it can help you transport without knowing how to jump.'

He then explained how it would transport me to my world.
'But don't tell anyone about it right?' He explained.

(Teleportation is actually called 'jumping' weirdos).

Here I am, wearing this beauty. I am never letting it off.
Felix left several books fir me to read if I want answers to my endless questions. They also contain some of my family history books, which I don't touch. I would rather read the origins of this world.
What a tiring day.