Sunday || S.Stan

A loud banging echoes through your apartment.

You groan loudly and roll over, burying your face into the covers as you bring your knee up to a right angle to get more comfy.

You take a deep breath in, inhaling the comforting scent of oak wood and vanilla on your bed sheets.

You relax your eyes, your body moulding back into the mattress.

The knocking continues.

You groan, thinking who the hell could possibly be at your door.

You peer over to your phone on your bedside table, reaching out and tilting it towards your face as it lights up, 5:08 am.

You think for a moment.

You squint at your phone, trying to comprehend what planet you're even on as your mind comes out of its sleepy haze.

The same hell drumming knock raps at your door again.

You groan, knowing exactly who's eagerly standing in your apartment hallway right now.

"Oh no no no no no" you groan as you make your way through your apartment suite.

A chill runs over your body, your legs fully exposed as you make your way to the door in your black underwear and a simple tank top.

You adjust your top to make sure it's properly covering you, heavens knows why you let yourself fall asleep in the tight shirt last night instead of your usually flowy night gown.

You place both hands in your long brown wavy hair, fluffing it out before reaching out for the door handle, twisting your keys and turning the knob.

"No!" you snap, opening the door to an overly eager Sebastian awaiting your presence in his workout clothes.

He looks at you slightly disheartened at your blunt answer as his shoulder slump.

"Sebastian it's Sunday morning" you wave your hands around aimlessly as you speak plainly, "I am not running on a Sunday"

"Why not?" he asks innocently, relaxing as his stance as he awaits an answer.

Is this bitch serious? I'm about to kick his ass all the way back to fucking Romania.

"Because it's Sunday" you emphasise, silently doubting yourself as you mentally double check what day it is, "It's god's day"

He cracks a wide smile, releasing a puff of air in amusement, "hey, if you say stop, we stop" he chuckles slightly, not taking your morning grumpiness seriously.

His mistake.

Anger bubbles inside you and stare daggers into him, which he doesn't notice.

"Okay" you crack a smile, giggling along for a few seconds before you drop your expression completely stoic, "stop!"

His expression drops, soon turning into a mopey pout, "babydoll pleeaase" he moans, taking a step towards the door.

"Nope" you stand your ground firm.

Sebastian sighs heavily before his gaze wonders down your body, a mischievous smirk tugging on his lips.

"I know another way we can get your cardio in" he wiggles his brows suggestively making you giggle a little.

"No" you snap back to your serious expression, crossing your arms over your chest in protest. Evidently, this just enhances your cleavage, in turn causing Sebastian's gaze to falter down.

"Hey! Eyes up here old man"

He raises his brows in disbelief as he slowly moves towards to you, "oh come on doll" he whines again, "I'll make the experience very godly to suit your gods day!"