How this all started

So it was the middle of the day and rain and I was in sorrow at the fact that my door broke off and is now just a curtain.

Not a thick on tho a sabby thin curtain that was hung up by shoelaces.I am disappointed at the fact I couldn't get a new do until next week.

"Well it's time to be a little piece of shit to my mom" I said out loud like you can tell (The was also no reason for me to add that well what ever)

( I also just realized that you probably don't even know what they look like so here is the main character and the mother) 

  The Mom

  The main character

  The main character

Those are the characters and I somewhat feel ashamed that I used gacha club characters Lmao. Idk why but you continuing on with the story.

The Mothers Pov:
() = thoughts

(I wish I swallowed that shot. I FUCKING HATE THIS KID. Should have just killed it in the wound or maybe I could have just gave it up for adoption.

Plus out of nowhere her father decided to die.idk who tf told him that he could fucking die.) " I swear to God I'm gonna kill this fuck kid" -She says in distress.

Back to her thoughts (Then again I die kill him and say it was leftovers and made her give it) Ula let out a sigh (I mean at least I got all the money lol)

Miss. Ula looked at the stairs when she saw her daughter Erma

*if your parents could look at you with the most disgusted, disappointed  look ever not even going to lie my dad looks at me like that every day lol I'm really not that funny*

Anyways, Erma and her mother makes eye contact for about 45 seconds

Erma Pov
(Ik what my mom did but she just wouldn't confessing it)