EPHEMERAL

EPHEMERAL:

"in which five hargreevestime jumps right into zoe meadows's arms"

time jumps right into zoe
meadows's arms"

CAST:

Ava Rose Beaune as
ZOE MEADOWS

Aidan Gallagher asFIVE HARGREEVES

Aidan Gallagher as
FIVE HARGREEVES

Jennifer Garner as MELISSA MEADOWSMaya Le Clark as LEAH MEADOWSPaul Rudd as ROSS MEADOWS

Maya Le Clark as LEAH MEADOWS
Paul Rudd as ROSS MEADOWS

Jennifer Garner as MELISSA MEADOWSMaya Le Clark as LEAH MEADOWSPaul Rudd as ROSS MEADOWS

SUMMARY:

FIVE HARGREEVES was fed up with his father telling him what to do. Fed up of being trapped in the confines of the Umbrella Academy. Sure - he had plenty of siblings to hang out with and plenty of things to do. Technically speaking he was never really what one would call bored. But, he was growing restless being stuck. Not to mention the gnawing feeling of loneliness he sometimes felt, even within all the madness of his family and training.
His training! Now that, was the bane of his existence. He loved his powers, he really did. But using them within the walls of the Academy tarnished them with the weight of responsibility, on top of the pressure from his father about him saving the world some day. All this responsibility matured him far past his youthful years and he wished to shed some of the expectations upon his shoulders and just live a little. Be a child for once. A normal child.
He had to make a change in his life. And he knew the first step in doing so.

ZOE MEADOWS was someone who would be described as having the most caring soul of all by those who knew her. Unfortunately, not many people did know her. After being homeschooled the majority of her life, her only companions were those of her family. And she loved them dearly. She treasured their time together and felt like she had the best childhood her parents could have possibly offered her and her sister.
However, Zoe couldn't help but also feel like she was missing out on something. Although, she could never quite put a finger on just what that was. After all, what more could she want than her perfect family?

WHEN THEIR PATHS CROSS (quite literally), the pair find more than they could ever have expected in one another, after their sudden meeting. But can they help each other find exactly what the other needs?

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
welcome to ephemeral!

just a few things to say:
- i aged five up to 17 in this, zoe is also 17
- this takes place prior to the events of tua
(you'll see how this will work when it starts!) so the storyline isn't a main plot point whatsoever
- this is quite fast paced as it takes place over a short period of time and I would say is definitely more character driven BUT i still think it's going to be a fun, cute read that you should definitely try out ;)

I'm not very good at writing introductions/summaries so I hope it's ok ahh and I hope it's not too much.
I'm quite nervous about publishing this I'm not going to lie AH

also this cover was the first graphic style cover i made and i LOVE it

you can expect updates at least every tuesday and friday!!
(if i keep up with my writing🙈)

i hope you enjoy and
thank you for reading!
- mia💌

disclaimer:
i do not own the rights to the character of five hargreeves or the rights to any direct references to the storylines from the umbrella academy.