Prologue

Italic = characters thoughts

_______________________________________________

You feel around the ground, a hard rocky surface lying beneath you.

It was cold, and rough.

You slowly open your eyes and look around.

nothing you saw looked at all familiar to you.

You feel a small sense of what you could only describe as a sinking hole in your gut.
You move your hands to gently push you up, Your mind was still fuzzy, but you felt no pain.

How did you end up here? What is this place? Where is this place? Am I all alone?

Your mind raced with thoughts as the sinking feeling inside your gut grew.

You looked around, seeing 6 stone doorways, each of them had a symbol on the top above the opening.

"Do those symbols... Mean something?" You wondered.

You looked to your left and noticed one of the doorways opened up. From where you stood, it look like a sandy beach or desert area.

You slowly walked towards it, glancing at the other portals beside it. This one was the only one open, how come the others weren't?

You took a moment to think and then looked back at it once more. Hesitantly, you began to move forward, step by step, making your way into the doorway.

Once you made your final step, everything around you faded to white.

For a moment you thought something bad happened, but that thought was soon put back as you saw you were now in a completely different area. One of sand and rocks, no grass in sight. You noticed some stone statues in front of you as well, wondering if they had any significance.

You saw a light shining in the distance over the giant rock that stood before you. A cave entrance was just ahead through the giant rocky Mountain.

You slowly began to move in the direction of the light, heading into the caves entrance.

Little did you know, this was the start of a very long journey.

Welcome, to the 𝙄𝙨𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝘿𝙖𝙬𝙣

_______________________________________________

335 words

AN- I plan on making this a series, updates may vary on the day I'm having. I hope you stick around for the journey, see you in the skies. <3