The heat twins (rewritten)

D and R are 9
R pov:
Why do they not like me they keep on ignoring me not even giving me a name the only reason why is because of the animal features I have stag beetle horns and rhinoceros beetle horns and their wings the only one that likes me is my adopted brother D he also has animal features he has wolf ears and jackal legs and tail he is the only one who has been with me since the day he came he showed me a lot of things and he even gave me my name and showed me a show of heroes with suits and some of them were good some bad turned to good he said they were called Kamen riders he explained how they fight to protect the people from there worlds my favorite was with magical rings he called him wizard he liked the ones with samurai he called them gaim we also like to watch one called super sentai I liked toquger since I liked trains but D liked kyoryuger since they danced a lot so I asked him why he liked those specifically.

R: hey D

D can't talk he can only write down things

D:(yeah what's up) he wrote

R: why do you exactly like gaim and kyoryuger I just want to know why.

D:(why do you like wizard and toquger)

R: well at least I like them normally.

He grabbed another paper since the one he used was full.

D:(well I like gaim because I like how they dance and also kyouger is the same)

R: so you always wanted to dance basically.

D:(yeah I always wanted to show our "family" but they never cared for us)

R: well I would like to see it can you show me how you dance?

D:(are you sure I never showed it to anyone)

R: come on you are my only family I won't judge you I promise ok?

D did not write only stood up and was doing something I only knew what he was doing

The black shirt kid is D

R: D that was amazing I've never seen anything like that.

D was surprised that his sister liked his dance

D:(you think so)

R: yeah I wish I can do that.

D:(well I can teach you if you want)

R: do you mean it?

D:(yeah I mean it)

R: Thanks D.

D:(anytime Lil sis)

Unknown to them they are being watched by two weird good that is moving by themselves.

??? POV:
???: we finally found them we can all be whole again no more problems right sis?

???: I don't know flame do you think they are the right ones?

The first blob is now known as flame.

Flame: I know that they are the right one's mag come on.

The second one is now known as mag.

Mag: ok if you say so just try not to freak them out a lot ok?

Ok, it is time to reunite with our siblings.
As he said that they slid down inside the window and went to their respected hosts flame went to D and mag went to R.