Aqua twins (rewritten)

(This is like a second part of the last chapter H and W are 9 and at the same time D and Raven meet A.T and C)

H pov:

I hate it here me and my brother are abused and hated for what we kinda belong here just because we were born in a family of Faunus we are different me and my brother were born into a family of cats Faunus but we were not normal I was born with shark teeth fin aged fish Gil's and my brother was born with swordfish Gil's fins and a crocodile tail and in this house, only a few people outside know we exist our friend a chameleon Faunus named Ilia she usually sneaks in and gives us things she is two years older than us so she is eleven.

H: hey W how was your share of the work in here?

Me and W get treated we are like slaves to them they give no remorse for our existence.

W: pretty good I finished up pretty fast and Blake is probably going to make a mess and blame us for it like always.

He is right we get blamed for everything that demon does to us she made her weapon and uses it on us but what she doesn't know is that we are making weapons ourselves they are just made of wood but they work like normal.

H: hey how about we train a bit more ok?

W only nodded and grabbed his wooden sword and I grabbed my sythe and we started.

(In an alternate universe)

R pov:

As we finished on D's new hand and then we were fixing it for it to be comfortable for him and then an alarm went off me D and mom and dad came to see and there were primal and velumental reading's so we were trying to think since we can all not go all at once so I had an idea.

R: hey D I have an idea how we can get all of the primals and velumental.

D: yeah what is it.

I smirked and said my idea.

R: we have a race you and mom go for the green beacon's and me and dad go for the blue ones.

Raven: that doesn't sound like a bad idea R.

Qrow: yeah I would like a good challenge.

D: and I could try the keys and our weapons we've been talking about.

So we nodded and headed to the room where we kept some inner Demons we learned from flame and mag some of there names D got Ant and Roll while I got Wave and Fang then we went to the portal room were D and mom went into the one that was light green me and dad went into the one that were blue.

On remenant

R: so mag where are we right now.

Mag: we are on an island where faunus s can call there home and live with out humans and the birthplace of the white fang.

Qrow: we have to hide one of our animal parts.

R: why we are not afraid and we are on an island with other people like us.

Qrow: these faunas were only born with one animal part and not two or three.

R: so even people with animal features are racist to there own kind then they must be primals then right.

Qrow: yes they might be so we have to hide one of our animal features.

I nodded and got a beanie that D had made me and hid my wings in my shirt and we were off my rhinoceros beetle horn was the only one that was showing we saw a lot of faunus and no primal then I remembered that D made a thing to track them when we moved into earth we were into new things and also he was very skilled with all of the tech and he used our hair to make a tracker for primals and velumental's
So I took it out and tried using it there was two but the weird thing is that there was a faint blue light a few meters away from us and I bumped into someone.