𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

"i love you y/n"

your body got light as you heard that. it felt like you were floating. your heart beat fast and it felt like you were holding your breath.

you guys aren't even together officially but you knew it wasn't just a soul tie. his feelings were genuine. as mad as he was he wouldn't risk hurting you. your brain was going 100 mile per hour.

knowing you've never said anything like that to anyone your brain turned off and you heart took control.

"i love you too..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~KAGAMI'S POV~~

there's a million things i could've said but that's what came out my mouth. i feel like it was too soon knowing i've never really asked her out. but it feels like we're already together.

but the crazy thing is, i don't regret it. take it or leave it, i couldn't let her go back home without telling her. no one's has ever made me feel this way,

and i stand by that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~Y/N'S POV~~

his chin on my shoulder i let my head fall back in total relaxation. neither of us said a word and just listened to the music as it played. 3 or 4 songs past by before we dared to move.

i sat up and turned towards him slowly wrapping my arms around his neck. the water slashing around the tub as i moved to my knees. i kissed his lips long and slow. not wanting to let go.

"we should probably get out now"

i stated with a chuckle. we got out right before our skin began to prune. he got out first wrapping a towel around his waist later grabbing your hand and a towel and began to slowly dry you off.

he walked you back to your bedroom and sat you on the bed. going back to blow out the candles and slightly clean the bathroom he returned with baby oil in hand.

he slowly caressed your legs working down to your ankles getting each toe and massaging them. he rubbed down your shoulders followed by each arm and finger.

what did i do to deserve this treatment after tonight? this is the last thing i deserve but i'm not complaining. definitely not.

he grabbed a night gown, dressed you, and put you under the blanket. he then tended to himself and you watched every step.

he was moving in slow motion. and you starred without a care in the world. he ran his hands through his hair to get it out of his face and looked at you coming towards the bed.

he grabbed the remote started surfing netflix although you were both tired. he put on greys anatomy where you left off and wrapped his arms around you.

"so where do we go from here?"

you asked curiously. but being on the same page doesn't insure anything.

"there's a million things i could say, but do i need to?"

~~~~~~~~
author's note
boring come back chapter but the story must go on.