Chapter Three ~ And if you carry on this way, things are better if Istay.

(A/N: Hi! Please excuse if this update is kind of terrible, a lot has been going on on my life right now, and it's effecting a lot of things. I've experienced a death, and I found out my aunt has cancer, I had to leave my best friend, but I'm not going to go much into that. Anyways, I deleted my other stories, they weren't going anywhere and I want to focus on just one right now, it makes things a lot less stressful. Hopefully further updates will be better. I've been writing this one for a while.)

~Gerard's POV~

She sighed and nodded.

"I guess just - go to the bathroom or something, give me a second to ask him about it."

This was weird.

She nodded and got up, walking out the door.

I leaned my head against the wall for a second, and got up.

~Natalie's POV~

I walked to the bathroom, I didn't even want to look at the mirror. It made me too -
upset.

I sat down against the wall and stared at my phone, waiting for a notification.

It was about four minutes, and my phone lit up.

Gerard:
'It's alright, is later today okay?'

Later today? I thought tomorrow was too soon. It's not like I had any other option.

'That's fine.'

I walked out and back into the room, the way that this was set up - I was kind of afraid it would just be too awkward.

After a few minutes Gerard came back.

We just talked about how this was going to go.

He understood how awkward this might be, but he has fluid emotions about Mikey,

In his words,

"Sometimes I was to break his neck and dropkick his head across the state, but other times I just kind of won't leave him alone and constantly ask him for stuff. I don't know."

I actually got that.

It was just talking for a few hours, I didn't even know what of.

And then we kind of figured we should go, it took us about five minutes before finally getting in the car.

It was awkward about the first three minutes, Gerard was driving, and Mikey pressed something I wasn't paying attention to.

There were five more second of silence, and then exchanged looks at the same time.

And then the silence was filled, almost blared.

"Drink down that Gin and Kerosene..."