Part 1 - Clanking

" Huh!? You like that!? WANT SOME MORE!?" he says as he shoots someone far off into the distance. He gets shot at and he faces them, he ends up finishing them. I look at his POV from his GoPro camera that he has on his chest every time he goes on the games.

" Man he's just so amazing." I admire everything from him. Even when he pops a stim, I can see his hand grab his stim. Just wished he could grab me like that. And the way he reloads his guns, it makes me feel smoozy.

Stims keep on being used and killing is happening. He finished off a whole squad within seconds. He grabs his camera. " Did you guys just see that!?" His face was on screen. My heart raised as I see the masked and goggled man talking to his viewers through the screen on his live. I look and admire him for afar.

My heart thumps with energy making it hard for me to properly breath from excitement. I've been with him on all his stunts since the day he ruined his Father's marriage. Just the way he crashed everything and ruined it inspired me to have more fun in life.

The whole match finished but he lost. Along with his squad mates. He held the camera to him and said, " hey my wonderful fans! That was a huge rush I had just made today! Unfortunately I didn't win. But my heart went on pumping! Cya another time I love you guys! I love you!" And with that, the stream ends.

" I love you too!!!" I hold my device to my arms as in wanting to hug him. This makes me go nuts for him! Love travels through me admiring him every single day. " Man. I wish I could meet you some day. Or can i?"

I run to my bedroom and sit at my desk. I crack my fingers in readiness. I open my laptop which had octane written on it. Typical me. "Okay let's see here. Hmm." I search up for jobs here in the Outlands that have something to do with the apex games. "There isn't a single thing here!?"

I search and search but I couldn't find anything. "Really? Nothing!? Dang it! But I shall find something!" I tell myself before going to bed. Nothing better than hugging a pillow thinking of him before going to sleep.

Days go pass and I find nothing. I almost gave up. It was late at night, I decided to go on a late night walk. Had to take the stress out for a bit. I walked around the Outlands bit far from home. Well, apartment.

I plugged in some headphones and listened to music. It helped me relax for a bit. It kept getting late but I didn't feel intimidated from it. The Outlands is a safe place so nothing bothered. I walked for half a mile when I saw something or someone off in the distance. I squinted my eyes to see if I could identity who or what it was.

The thing kept getting closer and closer. I was getting a bit spooked so I turned around and decided to speed walk away. I tried to forget that something was behind me by focusing on my music. When I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. I yelped in fright. I sprinted away a fair range from whom had just touched me. I saw who it was. It was a guy. He looked shocked standing still.

" What do you want!?" I yell. Making sure he heard me.

" Woah chill!  Don't worry I won't hurt you." The guy put his hands up showing he had nothing dangerous on him. " I went out for a.... Erm. jog, my battery died on my device, and I needed to make a call. You were the first person I saw for help."

I drop my guard down and I cautiously walk to him." How do I know you're not lying?" I interrogate the guy. He reaches to one of his pockets, I panickily back off a few inches away. He looks at me with confused eyes. He grabs his device and tries to turn it on but it won't.

" See? No battery. " he says.

I lower my guard again, i head over to him. I hand him my device and he starts dialing in a number. He makes the call, I patiently wait for my device to be handed back but I kept hearing metal clanking. I looked on me to see if I was making that noice but i wasn't. I looked around to see what or where it was coming from.

The clanking went from a slow pacefull clanking to a fast outabeat clanking. I kept looking around, I heard it closer and closer as I got closer to the guy. I analyzed the guy from head to chest, nothing. Chest to hips, nothing. But when I got to his legs I saw that they were making the noise!?

I looked at them closer to realize they were metallic!? What!? I was shocked at the view of his legs. It was from 1/3 of his thigh down to his full on legs that were pure metal. I got lost in shock when I saw a hand being waved Infront of me.

" Hola?" Hey you there?" The guy says.

" Oh yeah! Sorry!" I snap out my thoughts.

" Here, thank you for the help. My 'friend' will come for me." He says handing me back my device. I look at him with curious eyes. Could It be him? I mean. Who else would have metal legs!? Am I dreaming!? Is he literally here right Infront of me!?

My heart skips a beat when he looks at me. "Estas bien?" He says. I didn't understand what in the Outlands he just said. I just awkwardly left and rushed home. I jumped on my bed and hugged my device!

" His hands had touched my device! I shall never clean this thing ever again!!" I roll over my bed hugging my device cherishing it.