Part 3 - In Your Home

"We should get you all set up! C'mon!" Madisson grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the office. She brought me back to the counter. " Okay, so through that door over there, is where the legends homes are located. It's a whole mixed and nicely set up place. Here is a holo-map so you can find his house quickly, and the card to enter! Earlier he checked in so he must be at a party at some other house. It's up to you if you decide to bring him home or let him party till he's basically drunk out of his mind. now get out there and try to survive his craziness! " 

Okay what the heck just happen!? Did i just get into a job without having any idea on what it's about? I just walked out the door she told me that would lead me to the place called the legends homes or sum crap. It wasn't a door but an auto sliding door i see at the stores. I passed to the other side. It was a colorful and bright, it looked like something out of a movie. As i admired the place i let loose of my hand and the papers fell out by accident. I quickly kneel down to pick them up one by one. As i was picking them up, i saw a familiar and well, hot known legend. 

" I'm giving service to him!?" I grip the paper in nervousness. My heart started thumping, i started to heat up and my hands started getting sweatier. I calm myself down as i finish picking my mess up. I look at the paper that has octane's info and face on it, well with his mask on of course. I look for his address and it says he is in the 7th house. I grab my map and i look for the house. I head to the house with the help of the little hologram map. I arrived and the house was kind of huge! I approached the entrance and saw that there was a little scanner. I took out the card she'd given me, i taped it on the little scanner and the door slid open. I wondered inside and there i was, me, just setting foot on my ever-favorite legend and idol. I felt my heart skip a beat when the door sled shut. I catch my breath, that thing scared me, almost making me drop my papers again.

I walked deeper into the home to find a living room with the kitchen being revealed, almost as if they were one. I went to the couch and laid out the papers in a coffee table, i took a better look at the info of the whole situation I'm a part of. It turns out that i'm some sort of legend server or something. My job is to keep the legend happy and pleasant with my work and stuff, i will keep the house clean, make food and more stuff, well. . . kind of like a maid i suppose. The job seems complicated for me to do but it surely does pay loads of cash. But i mean, why would i waste such an opportunity?! I will literally see him all day! I'll even serve him! Such happy and delightful thoughts came in mind, which i started wondering, " hmm, how does the rest of the place look like?" I got up and gave myself a tour around the place. 

Surprisingly the whole house was really clean, it was all organized, there was amazing things here. I don't know why but there were 2 rooms here, one seemed like a master bedroom and the other like a guest room or something. But that was only the bottom of the house, i haven't explored the top yet, i decided not to for now. I went back to the sofa, oh, did i mention it was a luxury one? It was like a 'U' shape, it was a whole set. Anyways i sat down and i kept on reading and reading the rest of the papers more and more for the rest of the afternoon. I felt my eyes get heavy and heavier along reading, i tried to stay awake but unfortunately, I just fell asleep.  

I woke up, forgetting where i was. I yawned and looked around. I regained my memory back as if I've lost it or something. I panicky sat up and realized that the house was cold, but my body was quite warm for some reason. I looked down at my body, i had a blanket on me. It was tucked in nice and neat for me to keep the warmth in. I quickly took it off unsure of who put it there. Suddenly i heard some strange noises coming from the second floor. I was curious on what it was, so i slowly but surely went up the stairs. I arrived top floor, all the lights were off except one, in a room across from me. 

The lights of the room were changing color from green to yellow to blue. I came upon the door, and it just slid open out of nowhere. I eked at the movement of the door; I didn't take a look at the inside, i just rushed away. I ran down the stairs back to the couch i quickly went onto the sofa, adjusted myself to fake sleep. As i was doing so i heard metallic legs coming from upstairs, it sounded like he was heading towards the stairs. My heart started to speed up its beating at the sound of his clanking coming closer and closer to me. He got closer and closer, then the sound stopped. Could he be right in front of me right now!? I started to heat up and sweat.

" Hola! No creas que no te escuche." I yelp as i fall off the sofa in panic. he giggles at the sight, but i don't i just look at him and admire him from bottom to top. " My eyes are up here. Well . . . goggles. " He points at his goggles. I turn red at the sound of him speaking to me, it feels so much better than in his streams. " My apologies, here let me help you out. " He extends his hand out for me to grab. 

No way i was about to hold his hand! I turned red at the thought along with butterflies swarming in my stomach. I took his hand and he lifted me up. " So, you decided to help me out huh?" He spoke.

" What?" 

" Yeah! You are basically a replacement! I hope you're not as lame as the last one." 

" Erm, lame?"

" Yeah. My previous keeper was boring and a not so good fit for my desire,"

" Huh. Desire." I cross my arms.

" Wait no! Not like that! I mean match! Wait no! A partner! No! Argh! I give up."

I giggle at the sound of him struggling with his words. " Well, good to meet you Octane, my name is [Y/N]. " 

" Yeah. . . Only my fans and in game friends are allowed to call me that. Call me Octavio." 

" Yeah. Sure. . . O-c-t-a-v-i-o"