I

๑Kunpimook Bambam๑

Kunpimook Bambam๑

*Introvert
*Doesn't talk much
*Sometimes mean but actually soft hearted.

*Introvert*Doesn't talk much*Sometimes mean but actually soft hearted

Lalisa Manoban๑

*Social butterfly,
*sweet, caring and loving
* talkative.

Note: this is my first fanfiction ever in my life.So please show kindness.i hope you like the story and won't get bored reading it. And if there any spelling or grammatical errors then please ignore it since I'm not a native english speaker. If your sensitive with this kind of things then you may kindly leave. Please don't be a rude to a beginner. Please leave a kind comment and vote if you like.

So starting MY ROOMMATE
A BAMLISA AU

🌼For the more information go check the discription. Thank you.

(Ugh I'm nervous!!!!!!!!😩)

Author's POV

A young girl age of twenty two born in Thailand called Lisa. Lisa don't depend on anyone. She can do everything by herself without anyone's help. She is indeed a strong girl.

At present

Lisa wipes her sweats as she gasps for the air. She shifted into a new apartment with her little cat Lego two months ago.
Today Lego has been running around the apartment for 30 minutes straight, Lisa tries to catch Lego but failed to.

End of Author's POV

Lisa's POV

"Lego remember, we're new here in this apartment. If you keep messing around then we'll get kicked out again.Understand baby?"

l said to my cat as I was so tired because I had extra works today and I don't want trouble again.

Then I remember something. Me and Lego got kicked out from my old apartment because Lego messed with the apartment owner's important files. I remember.......

I came back from her taxi with a giant box. Which is I guess more heavy then my entire body.

"Ahhh I'm so tired I just brought groceries for a month. Now there's nothing I'd need to worry about.....or I need to...."

I glups as i saw my angry apartment owner grinning her teeth in front of me. Looks like I'm gonna get into some  troubles.

"Ms.Sanny do you need anything?"

I tried my best to not be nervous.

"Where's your little noisy nasty cat?"

Ms. Sanny asked me as I get more nervous.

"Where would he be in his room playing with his toys i-i guess."

I said.

"No he can't be play with toys after ruining my important files which I will have need tomorrow."

Ms. Sanny said.

"You-your important files? Did Lego really did that? I'm really sorry. Let me fix it."

I said as I saw Lego coming from the room.

"No young lady you don't have to fix the files. I'll fix my house my cleaning you and your stupid cat."

Ms. Sanny commented.

And that's how I got kicked out of my house. While I was thinking of some random things, the doorbell rang.

I went to the door to open it with my tired body. As the door opened, it revealed my cold roommate. He was looking tired too. He stared at me from head to toe. While looking at me weirdly I was looking a tired mess...

🌼Was it boring?I hope it wasn't.I know it's so short but I'm just a beginner.I hope you understand my situation.I'll try to make next part longer🌼

🌼Thanks for watching it🌼

GOTPINK forever ♾️