CHAPTER 7

The boy, lift her like a bridal style.

щ(゜ロ゜щ)

Yumi's face is also shock, even though she thinks that they are the same weight and same age.

"I'm sorry, without knowing. But, we need to run away." The boy said with a sincere voice.

She twist her head and Yumi saw the beautiful sunset, her eyes sparkling with excitement and her face turn to awe. It's fascinating to see and she realizes that the boy is besides looking at her. She turns her head and the boy carries her like bridal style.

There's no emotion in Yumi's face while she clinging to him. Aside from that she feels there something wrong and uses her clairvoyance. Those men's are bandits, they creating something from a mud. Yumi's was more confuse, like what the f*ck are they doing.

They are carrying a knife, sword and any other sharp things in their hand. Yumi saw a deer eating grass, and also the bandits saw that and killed the deer. Before they killed the deer the bandits look like an idiot. Those men killed the deer with a dumb ways and they eat together. She stops using the clairvoyance.

"I was just watching an idiot." Yumi mumbled to herself.

The boy run and run fast as he can and when they are close enough to the castle Yumi stop him.

"Stop, I think I had an appointment after this. You should go home and leave me here; I can take care of myself." Yumi said with no expression herself, and wipe her dress to get off the dust.

"No, I can't leave you here. We're almost there I can take you home." The boy said.

"Boy, I can take care myself. Don't be hasty...calm down." Replied in calm voice but her face was opposite of her voice. Biglang umasim ang muka ni Yumi, dahil nakaka-bwisit rin itong batang lalaki sa kanya. Kahit na unang beses pa lamang silang nag-kita, parang akala mo s'ya na ang nanay niya.

"You can go home, and I can take care of myself ...simple as that." She emphasize the 'I can take care of myself'.

When the boy going to speak there's a man running towards Yumi.

"Bata, salamat dumating ka. Nakita ko na ang mga taong sinsabi ko sayo." The man point direct to the south west.

Yumi nod her head, while the man explaining about the situation also who those people she need to kill. When Yumi looking to that boy, she didn't get even a glimpse of he's shadow.

*Sigh*

"I know the situation, but can I ask about that boy whose standing here earlier? When you arrived I can't even see his shadow." She is a cute child. Well, Yumi is really a child, the man fall to her cuteness.

"Hindi...Hindi ko s'ya nakita sa pagkaka-alam ko nakita kita kanina na tumatakbo pa-pasok sa loob na masukal na gubat, one they enter no comes back alive." Pagba-banta pa nito sa kanya.

The man surprise when he saw Yumi not even shows any emotion. When he tells stories about spooky tales his kids will going to get scared and crying, but Yumi's face didn't even show any emotion. But, the forest is really dangerous the story was not only a tales but real ones.

"Yeah, I think so." Yumi replied to him. "Show the way, where about to get ready." Mauturidad na saad ni Yumi sa lalaki at sabay na inayos ang kanayang damit. "Yes, this way." The man shows the way.

"My god! Is he serious that there is a ghost, so that child is also a ghost and that's why his telling me I should go home...Hoo~ scary?" Yumi said to herself, while hugging herself deep inside.

Nang kanilang ma-pasok ang masukal na daan ng gubat, biglang pina-hinto ng lalaki si Yumi dahil maraming mga taong bandido malapit sa kanilang kinata-tayuan. They drinking and eating a meat, this bandit are not the same as those guys that she sees earlier. These guys are tenser and Yumi feel something dangerous and deep inside Yumi is tense she can't even pin point what that is that someone or something keep alluring her to these guys.