Chapter 1: Starting

Hi I'm Jen Dorry
I'm from Philipines actually
I will introduce to you my family
We'll here's my story
......

When i was 7 years old, my mom went abrod in Jeddah
My father has no job
My older sister is Grade 6
My older brother is Grade 1

.....

We'll life is not just a straight line, it has a curve on it. When i was on school my classmate Anne always shares food with me because i don't have enough food. I live in my grandmothers house my whole family lived also their. We'll i'm always lonely because my mother stays in Jeddah for 1yr and here for 1month only.
When i was 10 years old, in school my classmate talk to me, he asked something, he said if my mom stayed on Jeddah for 1year, she will stay also here for 1year, but of course i said no with tears on my eyes. My mom and dad always fight, then my father spoke to me one time, he said never call my mother because she had another something in Jeddah but of course i didn't listen to him because i believe my mother wouldn't do that such thing!
For now i also live again on my grandmothers and relatives house. My grandmother spoke to me, she said that i must go to Kumon with my older brother, and then i asked why should i have to go to class at summer, she said she wanted me to be successful, then I argued with my grandmother.
One time at Kumon my grandmother spoke to the owner of the building, she said that i have no interest of going at Kumon and doing their homeworks.... And then one time the owner spoke to me and my brother, she said that if we won't serious the kumon, it's okay that we will slack off and be a bunch of slackers that fail!
We'll its really hard at doing homeworks at summer!? And no one support you, actually my grandmother does support me but i want my mother!
I remember when i was 8 years old, mom and dad are arguing, my father said to my mother why would her office mate borrow her cellphone, and my father discovered a explicit text message on my moms cellphone. We'll I believe on that. We'll my mother is a really good nurse we'll i wish she will be promoted as doctor someday.
But I won't believe my father for what he just said about my mother because my mother is kind,royal, and everything. Whatever my mother look like i will always love my mother.