light house.

It was a beautiful day filled with people gathering by the sea and as the sun was setting a lovely woman was standing on the coastline. She had Ruby red hair and Sea green eyes. Her friends and family called her Ruby. She had always loved the sea but her father had forbidden her to go near it. She never understood why he did and he never would tell her. On this particular day, she was about to find out. Does nothing seem familiar to you? He said as he walked up to her. This used to be your boat. Do you not remember it. "No I don't" She managed to say. It was hard to think with him standing so close. He cupped her chin with his hand and said "well let me help you remember. I am going to tell you a story"
They sat down on the cliff together and he began the story. It started as if it was a fairytale of a Mermaid
She had long ago heard of a beautiful Woman that strangely enough fit her description but how could this be. The mermaid had been stolen the night before she was to wed the prince of the sea. The prince searched for his soon-be bride but never could find her. Then he caught word from a friend that the sea which Tara had taken n her and turned her into a human. So to find his beloved he would have to turn human himself. He did not go to the witch but went to his father with his problem. His father waved his mighty triton and declared that while his son was on land his fins would be legs and as soon as he hit the ocean he would be a mermaid again. His father brought an island up from the sea for him to live on.  He then began his search for his beloved.
The Prince of the Sea found her at long last and both of them were in awe of what was about to happen.
They could see the lighthouse that beckoned this journey and they turned toward the sea.
and saw all of the mermaids in the kingdom watching her. The King of the sea rose from a great wave and quickly performed their wedding. He then handed over the triton to his son and pronounce the new king and queen of the sea to their people. Everyone cheered as the new king kissed his bride.
Who would’ve thought that this lighthouse small and plain from the outside had so many miracles to be discovered
Oh my, I will never look at our lighthouse in our Towns the same way again!!!
🤩🤩🤩