9. The local god -xxx

She heard the door open and she quickly messaged Hayden to let her know Ove arrived. She has just finished dressing up after soaking herself in the bath tub. She noticed a love bite on her left shoulder and cursed Tom, then herself for not noticing it. She covered it up with foundation and checked her whole body for other marks. She saw one more on her right inner thigh and put some make-up on it, praying that Ove wouldn't spot it. She put on a blue high neck silk shirt with a black leather mini skirt, wearing a black crotchless geometric pattern body underneath with harness-style strapping and cut-out sides. She put on the black Prada high heels she knew he liked. She went to greet him. He kicked off his shoes, his small luggage beside him.

'Hello stranger!' she smiled.

   Ove looked at her, his gaze slowly taking her in. She couldn't tell the mood he was in, his face was completely blank. He must be an amazing poker player.

'Hello, kitty! You are a sight for sore eyes. Are you going somewhere?'

'No.' she said and felt her heart in her throat, heat spreading in her core.

'I see. You dressed up for good old me.' he grinned at last and pulled her in for a kiss.

   His lips were always slightly cold and she shivered against him hard as his tongue was claiming hers ever so skillfully. He picked her up and took her to the bathroom.

'I need you to clean me. Remind me to never go to LA in the summer.'

'What am I? Your housemaid?'

He looked at her as he turned on the shower.

'Maid for pleasure.' he smirked and started to take his clothes off.

   Flóra smiled, but her mind was running amok with panic. If she gets under the shower, the foundation could wash off and Ove might spot the love bites. Yet, she picked this a crotchless body for a reason, hoping she would only need to take it off later, preferably with no lights on. She swallowed and started to take her high heels off.

'Keep those on.' he ordered and stepped under the shower.

   She was watching Ove who looked like a porn star, enjoying the cold shower on his face, combing back his long raven hair with his fingers, his erection prominent. Their eyes met as she was unbuttoning her shirt. She unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it.

'Stop. Come here.' he said when he saw what she had on under her clothes, holding a bath sponge in his hand and she was relieved that her calculation paid off.

   She took the sponge and stepped behind him, trying no to slip in her high heels. She had to reach around him for the shower gel, pressing her breasts against his back as he intentionally wouldn't move aside. She wet the sponge and poured the shower gel on it, making it nice and foamy. She started with his neck and shoulders, armpit, moving onto his toned back. He tilted his neck side to side, then made a few small circles with his shoulders and she knew very well he was getting ready. Seeing his muscles move under his skin filled her with desire. She stepped back and moved the sponge round and round on his butt, helping in with her other hand to ensure she cleaned him thoroughly. She washed the back of his left then his right thigh, gently rubbing against his balls as she was cleaning his inner thighs. He let out a long exhale. She grinned and carefully squatted down in her high heels, moving onto his lower legs. She expected Ove to turn around and take advantage of her current position, shoving his cock in her mouth, but he stayed still. She looked up and understood why, he was stroking himself slowly. She stood up.

'Turn around.' she said quietly, but he did not move. 'Ove!'

'Say 'please'.' he murmured.

"Here we go." she thought.