Chapter 2

As I walked through the busy streets of Karol Bagh I rememberred the beautiful isolated streers of Nainital my hometown. Already a year has passed since college started but the satisfaction of home still din't embrace me and today was definitely a bit over crowded than usual! With a lot of difficulty I reahed the bus stop and waited for my bus anxiously...........

My bus ahould have reached by now, I was 10 minutes late already.  I got a horrific feeling that I had missed my bus again and  I silently cursed myself for getting up late. As I surveyed through the crowds random thoughts started running through my mind suddenly as I stared into space I remembered the nightmare....... This is certainly not the first time I had it, I don't know why but it felt like it was giving me some kind of a message. I wish I could forget that evening....

Suddenly to my relief I saw my bus approaching slowly. I suddenly wished my bus was a Knight Bus (Harry Potter) as it would have easily passed through squeezing past everything; but my wrecked bus's driver here used a horn for that purpose, which it used more frequently than the steering wheel itself( an Indian would know!!)

When I reached college I strangely found it a bit too crowded but even within the crowd I could spot a short curly head girl and a tall lanky girl strolling towards me, I could easily spot them from anywhere. My best friends, the one and only people who dint change at all through the years they still are those annoying kids who play pranks on everyone only thing that changed about Ash was her height she literally towers over my poor excuse of a height of 5'3.
I recognized the familiar glint in their eyes and immediately understood that they were up to something...

Hey!! You're alive!!! I rolled my eyes and just ignored their remark and asked them "Did we have to submit that English assignment today?"
But before I was answered a tall person ran into me.
His tall pile of books were all on the floor, an annoyed expression on his face but within a fraction of a second his expression changed to confused, then asif nothing happened he picked up his books and snatched the one's I had picked up for him from my hand and walked away.

         -------------------------------------