work time

its 12 in the afternoon, Walter heard his watch go off. He looks over at jesse and says "let's get cooking partner" in a seductive manner. they get in the car and they begin their journey to the laundromat. In the car ride jesse thinks to himself how he's going to confess his feelings for Walt.
  They later arrive at the laundromat and they enter the meth lab but something is off. Walter looks over at jesse and thinks to himself "god he's so cute" and quickly looks away and starts blushing.
  As jesse opens up his locker he notices that their yellow cooking suits are missing but Walter opens his and not only was was his suit missing as well but he discovers a maid outfit that probably belonged to the laundromat workers. "How did this get here yikes" says Walter slightly embarrassed. jesse walks over to see and he immediately turns red. Walter paused for a bereife moment and looked over at jesse.."would you look at that, it's your size isn't it?" jesse looks away flustered. "n-n-no i don't know what you're talking about, put it back!" says jesse.
  Walter hands the skimpy maid outfit to jesse and tells him "put it on". jesse looked at him flustered and confused. "B-but mista white it's too embarrassing! Gus will see us through the camera" .  "Oh you mean this camera?" And he walks over to cover it with a sheet, "now put it on or Ill put it on you myself". Jesse takes the maid outfit and leaves to change into it.

   Jesse begins to strip but he feels his breathing get heavier. he slowly slips into the maid outfit and his heart begins to race. After a bereife moment of thinking, he walks out and walter turns to look at jesse in the maid outfit. Walter is star struck.
     "my you look cute in that skimpy outfit jesse" says Walter. Jesse looks up from the floor and says "y-y-you think so?" and before Walter could respond he interrupts and says "mista white i have something to tell you". It immediately catches walters interests, "yeah? what is it?". jesse takes a deep breath and says ...."I ever since i met you ive been in love with you and this whole day I've been thinking about how to confess to you but with each minute we spend together by love for you grows and i can't stop thinking-" Walter interrupts jesse, "i love you too jesse, you constantly flood my mind. I can't stop thinking about you" Walter walks over to jesse.

   Walter then inches closer to jesse's face. jesse's breath gets heavier and Walter starts kissing jesse passionately. jesse slowly starts feeling Walters tongue enter his mouth. his tongue feels so warm. jesse's head starts spinning and his crotch area starts to feel hotter. Then without warning walter slips his hand under jesse's maid Dress and starts rubbing his bulge. Jesse lets out a moan while they continue to sloppy kiss. they starts moving over to the table where Walter sets jesse on top of. Jesse is sitting there trying to make sense of this whole situation then suddenly Walters pants come undone.

  Jesse feels a pressure on his ass and he quickly realized Walter is slipping it in slowly. Jesse moans and says "wait! Im not ready yet" and Walter says "well we'll make it ready" and starts to shove his cock in jesse. Walter starts grunting and says "you feel so soft". Jesse moans "nggh it hurts mista white, please be gentle" they start to kiss again and Walter grabs jesse's face and says "we don't have to tell skylar about this" and jesse starts crying as Walter is in him. Walter jolts and says "im cumming!" And jesse grabs his face and begins to miss Walter passionately through the tears and says "me too!" Walter begins to thrust harder and they both moan at the same time. Walter says under his breath "fuckkk" and jesse is covering his face as he cums. Jesse can feel the loads of cum that Walter pupped into his ass and lets out a loud breath of air and starts to smile under his hand.

                               ~5 minutes~

   Jesse leaves to put his clothes on and Walter smiles at him as he walks out and they hug each other. Mike walks into the lab and says, "sorry about your lab outfits missing we needed them over at my warehouse, here you go" jesse and Walt look at each other embarrassed. Mike senses that they did something but doesn't question it.
    They complete their batch for the day and go home. Walter drives jesse home and kisses him goodbye. The ride home Walter can't stop thinking about jesse and what they did.