Fourteen

Hello everyone

At luthra house
Karan is been busy with practise sessions and now he is finished with practice session and is at home,

Rakhi : Karan, You try your outfit
Karan : Wedding dresses came already😃
Rakhi : Yes... Try it
Bani : You will look more handsome in that for sure.
Rakhi : Here! You go
Bani : Wow... Preetas lehenga. Its so pretty. I can't wait to see her in this.

Rakhi : I already called her and she will be trying it in the evening.
Karan : Is she coming.... Here
Rakhi : Yes!
Bani : Now ...you go and try first karan
Karan : Can't we both try at the evening.
Rakhi : You are not even getting a glimpse of my daughter in this lehenge before marriage...

Karan : Why so? (sulks)
Rakhi : Because to maintain curiosity till the end.
Karan : Mom,....
Rakhi : Yes now go!...try your sherwani

At Mehra designs
Shirlin: Preeta, colour this (Hand in a design sheet)
Preeta : Me... Why?
Shirlin: Because sanjana's approach can't satisfy me.
Preeta : Then neither I can do it mam
Shirlin: Why you say so... You Just don't want to follow my orders don't you! Now as you girl...

Preeta : I don't know anything about the project, how will I approach it with a zero ideas. And its already 5: 46, and in 15 min. I really can't do miracles. And you don't like any of my drawings btw... Literally I've 12 projects pending. Nor you are giving these to others to carry on. Plz ....

Shirlin just went silent.....others similing over it and she felt so embarrassed.
Sameer : Preeta... We are getting late.
Preeta : Yes, I'm coming. (collect her things)
Lets go!

And Sameer gave no time to even react as he come to pick up preeta and they went away.

Shirlin:I had enough of you preeta. You dare to talk back to me, this courage to insult me. I will really kill you.

On way back to luthra house
Sameer : You have pending projects really!
Preeta : Yep!I'm really trying hard on designs but still no progress. You see (She took out her sketches and shown it to sameer)
Sameer : Wow... These got rejected really😯 are you sure
Preeta : Don't wear that face. Mam scolded me already, don't say anything just to make me happy😐, i know its not that good. I was scolded for straight 1/2hrs,  before and mam told I can't do anything properly. She even said that you decided the jersey as its my design even though its not good. I'm such a looser. 😥😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I don't know what to do! or have to say what was I even doing with myself these years and tore a page/sketch.

Sameer pov
She was savage just before and now crying all of sudden. I don't know what to do😲. I just first stopped the car and took all the sketches.
Preeta : Thank you (took back bundle from his hand) I will learn(sob) from these (sob)and do better. (sob) I'm not complaining to the sir but sharing with my family...(sob)...(sob).. ...

Sameer : (Smiles at the innocent act)These designs are really good.
Preeta : Look at his face try to find the truth in his statement about designs.Really
Sameer : Yes
Preeta : What to do now! I tore many of them😭

Sameer :Ms. Preeta I'm giving you 2 days, I want these designs drawn neatly.
Preeta : Yes sir...  Stop with the joke now! I'm ok. I will do better.
Sameer : Iff you could then go ahead but I want these too.
Preeta : Why?
Sameer : These are really good designs. I want to produce them. I'm a bussiness man, don't understimate my judgement.
Preeta : Yes...
Sameer : About jersey, I even didn't knew who drew it before selecting the design. Don't question your credibility.
Preeta : (Clean her face)😊 Lets go home!

Sameer : Lets go! Babhi
😊
At luthra house...
Preeta : Hello.... Everyone
Bani : Come here faster
Preeta : Yes... Karan
Bani : Did you miss him so much
Preeta : ...............
?? : Yes, she did
Rakhi : You stop there
    Preeta first we will try outfit and then you guys can talk ok.
They tried outfit. And find lehenga is bit loose not because the tailor did sieve it a bit bigger but she lost weight in these days.

Author pov
Preeta is getting weaker without her knowledge.

Next Morning....
At Mehra design , shirlin pov

Preeta is given the same project yesterday she refused to take with a mock now a whole day is present for you to understand the projects.
Also, Preetas 8 designs got approved by sameer in this morning, preeta is just happy today. VERY HAPPY AFTER SO MANY DAYS. And shirlin is having a bad day.

Shirlin : Preeta, I'm not expecting miracle atleast make it pleasant 😎
Preeta :I will try my best. (Looking at floor)
Preeta and Sanjana start working together and the day come to end and similar situation repeated all designs get rejected. Now everyone in the office know that shirlin is picking on preeta.

At evening.
Shirlin : Preeta I want to talk to you
Preeta : Yes mam
Shirlin : Come, I will show you something.
Preeta : yes...mam
Shirlin : You said you have projects pending... Right! May be this help you to get motivation and new ideas.
Preeta : Where are we exactly going mam.
Shirlin : The store house.
Preeta : OK ...mam...

Shirlin : You take a look here for a while, I will just come

As soon as shirlin comes out she locks the door and smirk switch off the light.
Preeta get scared as the lights went off all of sudden and she some how walk forwards and reach door and try to open it, and couldn't able to open the door. she starts panicking and starts banging the door, scream for shirlin, help and KARAN
(out of no where)

And here, shirlin comes out of office and locks the main gate with Smirk. She didn't expect karan there.....she goes stunned😮

Karan : Hey! Shirlin, do you know where is preeta
Shirlin : She.... L..le..left (stutter)
Karan : I didn't seen her coming, I'm waiting since half an'hour and ...
Shirlin : I don't know then
      She was escaping and phone rings...(its karan mobile which ringed)

Karan : Hello.! Baby doll😃...where r...
?? : 😭😭😭😭😭😭 You come...to me
Karan : Preeta...(very serious) Don't scare me, Are you doing prank to celebrate today😰😢😢😢Yes aren't you.
Preeta : Karan.... Its scary, come (sob)to me
She starts hiccoughing😭😭
Karan(tearing nonstop) : Shhhh....! Take a deep breath
Start to breath deeply so that he could control preetas respiration.

He mumbled sweet things...to her on phone to calm preeta and Succeeded to do it.
................ Silence for while...( only her tiny sobs are heard)
Preeta : Karan (sob) Can I kick the door.
Karan : Can you!
Preeta : I will (sob)try.... (sob)
Karan: Yes....
Preeta kicked the door three times and the door broke.

author :😅😉

Karan :Do you know where you are...I will come to you.

Thanks for reading.