part 11

Kanao's POV
I walked to Tanjiro's house. I then knocked on the wooden door. The door quickly opened. "Hello Kanao!" Tanjiro greeted.

I smiled back and said "good morning" he then let me go inside to see Nezuko sitting on the sofa.

I didn't know what to do so I sat next to her. "Hey Nezuko!" I greeted, "good morning Kanao!" She said back.

I wasn't surprised I was the first person to come to their house because the other two people aren't the most responsible people in this group.

---A few minutes later---

I was just admiring the lovely peace and quiet when the front door banged open.

That almost gave me a heart attack! It was normal, but it was still scary!

Inosuke then ran in and when he was just about to shout, I ran over to him and covered his mouth.

Next to me was some tape so I grabbed it and taped his mouth shut. Now all that he can say is hmmmmm!

I sat back down to see Tanjiro and Nezuko looking at me. "Is there something wrong?" I asked.

The next thing they did was shake their heads very quickly.

"Imma go and get Zenitsu, he must have forgotten about this meeting" Tanjiro said while leaving.

"Ok bye!" Me and Nezuko said at the same time.

I looked back at Inosuke and sighed...

Sorry for not updating for so long. I had to study so much and do so much homework. I will try to update as much as I can.