Searching

This was where she told me to meet her. In this little room by the sewers. I had asked her to let me join the search for the squid. It was pretty dark in there. The only thing I can think of was, where was she?

Soon she came running down the sewers to meet me. "Scout, here is a camera and a flashlight, trust me, you'll need them." She told me.

We started down the sewers; it was black everywhere we looked besides our flashlight, it was very dark in those sewers.

So dark in fact that I never saw it. It slithered around until it was right behind Femscout. It followed us for an unknown amount of time.

The only time when I noticed it, was when it grabbed Femscout. She let out a cry for me to come and save her. I was around ten yards away from here so I ran as fast as I could.

When I got there I had an option. Take the picture or save Femscout. I had no other choice. It was one or the other. I quickly chose to save Femscout, but right as I got there, it was too late. It swallowed her in one big gulp.

It started to slither away. So I took out my scattergun and shot it in the back of it's head as it moved. It stopped for a second and turned around. I got a good look at his terrifying face as the creature slithered towards me.

It stopped about two feet away from me. And it spoke. "Head this warning..." He said as he spat out Femscouts special pink scattergun, "If you return to the sewers of Teufort after the sunset, you will suffer the same fate as her..." He slowly crawled back into the waters and disappeared.

I picked up the scattergun slowly. I took a good look at it, and hugged it.