blindfold

Use me like your toy, play me like your pet, devour me like your prey.

Suck it"

          The clock struck past 9, the cold late November evening was delighted as the feeling of holiday was already shining through the city.

The chilly night didn't bother jungguk, his body was rather sweaty, heart beating fast like a flickering of light.

He was sitting at the edge of the bed, on his lap sat yara, legs folded by the knees on both sides of his thighs.

Her warm body felt heavenly against his cold one.

Her hands tugged on his hair, one travelling to the crook of his neck.

Their tongues moved to an unwritten rhythm, syncing with each other without any practice.

He hands cupped her asscheek, the baby blue pantie being the only material on her body. His tight jeans was secured on his legs, the hard fabric creasing on her delicate skin as he made her grind against him.

He pulled out a satin cloth peice from his back pocket. Her eyes looked back and forth between him and the fabric.

He took the long soft fabric, taking it up to her face, covering her eyes with them as she got startled as her hands gripped his hands tightly looking into his eyes.

"Trust me" He whispered, his eyes full of desire.
Of course she trusts him, no matter what, no matter how much he messes up she always trusts him for who he is.

She let loose of his hands as he tied the soft black fabric around her head, covering her eyes.
He stood up, taking her and laying her on the bed.

He pecked her lips.

"Be right back" He whispered, she could feel him stand up from beside her, she laid there, already missing his touch.

He hurriedly went to the kitchen taking a glass and poured some ice in it with half water.

He came back to her, she was on the same state he left him, blinded and desperate of his touch.

She heard the sound of glass placing on the nightstand, the bed sunk beside her. His finger touched her ears, making her startled for a second, but relax as his fingers grazed her hair.

He sat besides her, kissing her lips for a quick second to say he is here. He took another piece, which was actually a black satin tie, he lifted her arms above her head, tying it securely, she let him do whatever he wanted to her, giving herself to him, the complete.

He retrieved from her lips, his fingers reaching for the glass to take a ice cube, he gently made the ice cube touch her skin, the sudden touch made her halt, a gasp leaving her mouth.