The Finale

Volo's original plan of taking over the world was reinforced with the idea of changing your fate, to end up with him instead of Adaman. He blamed himself partially for advancing slowly, giving a chance for Adaman to steal you from him. Cogita saw a very familiar figure one day while having tea, a man who used to visit him, asking for stories regarding the ancient pokemons. "I thought you got tired of hearing stories about pokemons!" Cogita greeted Volo. Smiling, he shook his head lightly and replied, "No maám I just got busy." "Oh really?" she began to pour tea on an empty cup as Volo took a seat in front of her. "You know what they say when a guy becomes busy, it's usually because of a girl" lifting her eyes to look at him, making Volo chuckle. "So who's the lucky girl?" placing down the teapot and interrogating Volo instead. "Is this some pre-requisite question now before you tell me stories?" Volo took a sip from his tea. "Well, of course, I can't just tell you stories for free!" Laughing, Volo only replied, "I'll introduce her to you soon, I promise."

"I'm expecting that!" Volo made sure to finish his blueprint, the grand master plan. He will change his past; all his suffering and most importantly, his future; to be with you. Once he gathered all the information he needed from Cogita, he carefully laid out his plan that night. You heard a knock on your door the next morning, confused about who could it be needing help this early. Groggily, you opened the door only to see a very enthusiastic Volo. You can't believe the energy of this guy, how does he have that amount of energy this early, you thought to yourself. Volo on the other hand blushed at your cute morning look, his heart began beating rapidly, but before he lost his mind again to his bigger agenda, he tried to keep his focus and told himself that soon, he'll wake up to that face next to him. "O-oh, hey Volo, what's up–" you yawned, stopping midway in your sentence. "I'm so sorry to disturb you this early, but Professor Laventon and I are working on some project and we need your help" With that, you quickly cleaned yourself, got dressed, and grabbed a handheld breakfast as you much your way through the headquarters.

You know that there are a lot of pokemon getting frenzied, and you are to take the remaining ones after you quelled Diamond Clan's liligant, and each time you receive a plate from them. Not knowing what to do with those plates, you decide to keep them. Professor Laventon has set you out on a journey to complete the Pokedex. Knowing that there are legendary pokemons out there that are yet to be discovered, he explained how Volo may help you with that. Volo began to lay out his plan regarding the plates. Setting you up to help him collect plates from frenzied pokemons and other legendaries. He knew he can collect them himself, he is the greatest wielder after all. However, he is not yet ready to reveal his true strength. He doesn't want to scare you away, therefore keeping it lowkey. Besides, he wanted more time with you, assisting you in every way that he can. Volo followed you wherever you go, offering support with his supplies for you to use during battles. Adaman can't support you the way he does since he is very busy. Whenever you tell Volo that you miss Adaman and wish for him to be here, he frowns secretly when you turn your back. Oh, how he can't wait to erase all the memory of Adaman in you. Diverting your attention to him and on his master plan, he distracts you by helping you get your quests done.

One night, you were lying outside the camp alone, watching the stars. You closed your eyes, feeling the breeze and secretly wishing for the great Sinnoh to give you clarity with your relationship with Adaman. The more time you spend alone, going on perilous quests, feel more and more distant from him. You know it's selfish to wish for him to be with you like Volo does, but sometimes you can't help but need his comfort, especially when you're often faced with uncertainty in battling frenzied pokemons. The fear of never going back alive, and wanting to have your last goodbye to your loved ones. It's as if the great Sinnoh answered your request immediately when you felt someone lying beside you. Quickly opening your eyes and turning around, you can't help but feel disappointed yet confused when you saw Volo laying beside you. Sighing softly, you went back to face the stars. "Aren't they pretty? I wonder how they will look up close when we meet Sinnoh" Volo started. You stared back at the stars, thinking of all the stories about the great Sinnoh and how he used the stars to strike down his foes. "I wish I could have one" you mindlessly replied. Volo looked at you and back at the stars. "If I become the greatest Sinnoh, I'll give you all the stars." Letting his feelings pour out, sipping the words he never wanted to reveal, only realizing it when you looked back at him blushing. He got lost in your deep eyes, not knowing how to take the words back.