Chapter 14

"Love" - talking
'Love' - thinking
°Love' - Caeros and Caelle talking inside their heads
(Aylabyu) - it's me and my crazy comments

Caelle is Cale
Caeros is Kim RokSoo
Cale is OgCale
Ejder is the half blooded dragon

-

"I'll be quick, I promise." The teenager boy said as he look at his aunt pleadingly,  she looked at him with her complicated look

Then the teens aunt looked at him as if she's having second thoughts before closing her eyes and letting out a sigh

"Be careful not to let anyone see you, okay?" His aunt said, giving up from his pleas, the teen let out a charming smile and turned his back excitedly, leaving his aunt looking at him with a soft smile and gaze

As the teen turned his back, his smile dropped as he proceeded to his room to prepare necessary things he might need when he goes out of the castle to go at the capital and spend his last day of being free from burdens he will carry after the  announcement of him being the crowned prince among his siblings. Although it's not yet official it can still be seen as one as the King had been showing favour towards him lately so many assumed that he will be still the crowned prince officially.

As much as he hates being surrounded by people who often fake their gladness when greeting him and as much as he couldn't stand the nobles pretentious actions, he still had to endure it so that he could survive in the cruel royal family he was born in.

Upon deciding what to bring along with him, the teen tied the leather money bag on his strapped belt around his waist. He just bought a few silvers and copper coins with him as he had always wanted to try foods that were sell at the streets and buy other beverages while he's at it.

Ever since he was just a mere child, he hadn't got the chance to visit around the kingdom because of multiple assassination attempts that was probably ordered by the current Queen. He is just a concubines son after all. However his Father, the King had decided to show favour to him that seems to be saying that  he will be the crowned prince among his other siblings because he is the eldest, that is surely the reason why a lot is coming for his life.

Clenching the necklace in his hand, the effects of the necklace was deactivated and the previously blonde hair and blue eyes on the teen turned into the color of brown.

(So guys, I just remembered that Alberu's hair color is brown, forget the black one, it's brown. I confirmed it in his wiki and when I reread some chapters around 677 and it says brown and it makes me put my hand over my face because of my forgetfulness. I deserve to be put in a seclusion while reading the novel again, and I prefer it if ahem, there's handsome men around,char)

He then pulled out a teleportation scroll which has the coordinates of the capital imbued on it and tore it apart. And wala✨, he arrived at an alley in the capital

Upon arriving, he examined his surroundings and himself to check if there's any thing wrong with him using the scroll but nothing was wrong so he decided to walk through the pathway of the alley he's in until he heard people's chattering.

As if the noise he's hearing is a melodic music, his heart pound with excitement and happiness. The loud noise he's hearing is a proof that he's really out of the dead silent palace.

'I am really out, I am finally out of that hell even it is just for a while' It made the teen let out a tired and ragged breath as if he's been keeping it himself for a while

With a smiling face, he pulled down the hood of his cloak down to hide his face and went to where the noise is.

'First, let's get some ice cream to eat' The teen salivated at the thought of having to taste the dessert his Aunt Tasha brought once when he was fourteen. It was the first time he tasted something sweet and delicious, he loves the way it melts inside his mouth and the way the flavor of the ice cream pops inside his mouth.