BONDING-2

Alpha Sean had him flat on his back on the floor in seconds. He knelt over him, and grabbed his shirt in between his fists, ripping it and bearing his upper torso to his gaze. Bo Zai's eyes were dark with lust and he lay still and submissive beneath Alpha Sean. Alpha Sean took Bo Zai's arms and stretched them out to the side, pushing the shirt off him and flinging it to one side.

He lowered his mouth and, turning Bo Zai's head to one side, ran his tongue over Bo Zai's bare throat, tasting the sweat running down Bo Zai's skin. He could feel Bo Zai trembling under him and he nipped at Bo Zai's throat, following the trail his tongue had made. Bo Zai whimpered and Alpha Sean's hands tensed on him, his fingers pressing into Bo Zai's flesh. Bo Zai bucked beneath him, his body pushing up toward Alpha Sean and Alpha Sean growled, biting down harder, although he didn't break Bo Zai's skin. He wouldn't do that yet, not until he put the claimed mark on Bo Zai, but he was more than happy to leave a myriad of other marks scattered over Bo Zai's body.

Alpha Sean grinned and then moved down, licking and biting Bo Zai's nipples, leaving a blood-darkened ring of skin and slowly working his way down until he reached Bo Zai's jeans. He tugged them off impatiently and threw them to one side. Bo Zai wasn't wearing underwear and he had the grace to blush when Alpha Sean glared at him. He didn't like it; something primeval snapping inside him at the idea of Bo Zai being outside without underwear, well not without his knowledge or permission.

Bo Zai whispered " I came to your villa without my clothes"

" Shut up"

He pinned Bo Zai down and ran his teeth over Bo Zai's hips. Bo Zai let out deep moan and Alpha Sean felt something settle inside him at the noise. He was tempted to let his claws out, to hold Bo Zai down with them and smell the blood as he broke Bo Zai's skin, but it wasn't the right time. Maybe some point after they've changed and run together for the first time, the scent of forest around them.

Bo Zai was wriggling under him and Alpha Sean sat up, pulling his tee shirt off and then standing up to take off his jeans and boxers. He stood over Bo Zai's prone body, one foot on either side of Bo Zai's hips and he ran his gaze over Bo Zai's body. Mine he thought. " You started this."

He stepped to one side and pulled Bo Zai up, leading him over to the bed before he pushed Bo Zai's head and arms down onto the bed, leaving him resting half on, half off with his knees on the floor.

Bo Zai looked wanton; hair mussed and body trembling. There was nothing Alpha Sean wanted more than to sink into him. The smell and feel of Bo Zai was driving him wild and he knew that he wouldn't be able to take it slowly. Not this time. In any event he wanted Bo Zai to feel this, wanted Bo Zai to feel the burn after Alpha Sean had fucked him. He ran his hands over Bo Zai's ass and then dug in his nails, scratching over the tender skin and marking him up.

Bo Zai yelped" What the fuck" but he kept still. "Good boy," Alpha Sean murmured and then he ran his tongue along the scratches in soothing reward.

He spread Bo Zai's ass cheeks and took a deep breath, taking in the strong aroma. He bent down and ran his tongue down his rim. Bo Zai mewled this time and Alpha Sean could feel him shaking under his hands. He ran the tip of his tongue slowly over and around the pucker, flicking it gently until Bo Zai started to push back against him.

Demanding!

Alpha Sean chuckled and then he pushed his tongue inside. Bo Zai tasted as good as he smelt. He was so close to coming just from Bo Zai's smell. His cock was hot and hard and he needed to be inside Bo Zai, needed to be claiming him when he comes. Alpha Sean pulled out and then he knelt up, lining himself up against Bo Zai's entrance.

" I -let me please " He begged Bo Zai

It was only a nod from Bo Zai and he groaned as Alpha Sean buried himself inside of him. He ran his fingers over Bo Zai's back and then placed his hand on the back of Bo Zai's neck, pushing his face into the bed as he fucked him harder and harder with sharp deep thrusts. Bo Zai's skin was sweat-slick and bruises were already beginning to show on his skin where Alpha Sean has gripped his arms and hips.

Bo Zai was making the most delicious sounds, whimpering and mewling as Alpha Sean fucked him.His back was tense and he was clawing at the bed with his hands, pushing himself back into Alpha Sean and spreading his legs even wider. Alpha Sean couldn't stop talking; telling Bo Zai how he looked, how he felt, how much being his mate meant to him, every dirty word pouring out his mouth like a secret.

Alpha Sean could feel himself getting closer and he knelt back, pulling Bo Zai with him until he was straddling him. His cock was deep inside and Bo Zai's legs were spread over Alpha Sean's own. Alpha Sean growled softly and he wrapped his hand around Bo Zai's cock. Bo Zai cried out at the touch and Alpha Sean knew that he was going to come inside Bo Zai soon; that he couldn't hold off much longer.

"Come for me," he growled and Bo Zai shuddered and cried out as his orgasm tore through him. He tightened his muscles around Alpha Sean's cock and that did it, Alpha Sean was coming himself, and as he did he bit down into Bo Zai's shoulder, feeling his teeth lengthening as he broke through Bo Zai's skin, drawing blood.

Bo Zai cried out in pain, this was a claimed mark and it needed to scar. It couldn't just be a surface mark. He wrapped his arms around Bo Zai and continued to bite down until he was satisfied that the mark was deep and lasting. Only then did he let go, licking at the blood until the flow started to lessen. Alpha Sean ran his thumb over the wound, catching some of the blood, and then he held it to Bo Zai's mouth waiting for him to taste it. His breath caught in his throat as Bo Zai licked the finger clean. His mate was not weak but a strong Alpha. He loved that.

He moved in and kissed him. He tasted of wine, and blood, with an indefinable taste underneath that was all Bo Zai. Alpha Sean growled softly, biting at his lips, and then picked him up and they landed on the bed. 

Dear Sweeties

Double updates

Love you

Annabaibe