Cute baby 💕2

"Radhe Radhe"

Let's start,
So Arushi saw anyone is standing in mirror she goes near it and tried to sit in the chair anyhow she sat in chair and was really shocked by seeing her reflection for sometime she was thinking about it but then she remembered how her mother sat on chair and apply lipstick, she start searching lipstick in drawers of dressing table and finally she got it she applied it and everyone know how children apply lipstick and yes,she was one of them after apply it she started clapping and laughing, she was clapping so she got hurt by chair and she started  crying very Loudly (don't worry not much but when kids get hurt so they cry)
By listening her crying voice her parents wake up, susheela see her  and run towards her and take her in her arms and try to make her calm pramod also came there and try to make her calm,mini-jay room was in left side of sumod room so after listening her voice mini ji goes to sumod room for asking that is everything is okay or not and why Arushi is crying. So there was a knock in sumod room.
S- pramod tum ise pakdo ma dekha hu kon ha
P- hmm...(while taking her in his arms and try to make her calm, he was trying his best because he can't see his  ✌PRINCESS✌ crying like this.
On other Susheela opens the door and see's Mini standing in front of her in tension look
M-kya hua beta...Arushi ro kyu rahi ha
S- pata nahi mom....dekheye na hum bhi iske rone ki awaj sun kar uthe ha aur jab hum uthe to ye dressing table ki chair par bathe thi
M-hmm....chalo (mini take Arushi in her arms safely)
Mini- are...mera bacha kya hua...papa ne pareshan kiya (Arushi nod in no)
To mamma ne (she again nod in no)
To kisne kiya (she point her finger in chair)
Arushi- I..ne😭(she mean isne)
Mini- acha isne...ruko abhi batati hu ise
Guys iska next part agar ho paya to aaj hi dalugi aur nahi to phir kal till that vote,comment and show your love in story
TARGET = 25 votes
                   And
                   5 comments
Bye❤❤❤