Nice to meet you

Hey guys, so just a heads up that my English is kinda bad sooooo sorry about the mistakes.
This is my first fic so be nice.

_________________________________

I'm Rafaella, I've recently moved to a new house in Romania because me and my father couldn't handle the memories of my mother in the house. Me and my mother were never really close but it still hurted a lot when I lost her. She died in a plain crash coming back from a work trip. Me and my father decide it was best that we moved to a new country, start over in life.

It's been a week since we arrived here and today it's my first day on this new school, I'm kinda nervous cause it's the middle of the year and I don't know anyone. I'm not really a good friend maker if I'm being honest.

I wake up to my alarm at 7:00am so I have time to get ready as the school starts at 8:10am, I get dressed in a basic hoodie with some baggy pants and go down stairs to make something to eat real quick.

"Hey sweetie, what are you making?" I hear my dad say from behind me.
"Making some eggs, do you want sum?"
"No need honey, I'm heading out in 10 min be ready"
"ok, love yah" I say as he leaves the kitchen, my dad is a very sweet men, he is always there for me when I need him and he always spoiled me when I was a child.

After I eat I brushed my teeths and went to the car with my dad and we head to school. "Nervous?" He asks. "A bit to be honest" I say."Look don't worry about it, I'm sure you will make great friends, looks like we are here, good luck honey" he says as he kisses my head."Bye dad" I wave him goodbye as he starts the car again, leaving me in front of the gates to the school. It was giving Harry Potter vibes.

I go inside of the school and head to the secretary, they gave me my schedule for the year, my books and my looker key. I see that I have English in first hour so I leave my things in the looker and go in my little adventure to find the classroom. All of a sudden i hit someone and I fall on top of them. "You stupid girl, can't you see where you're walking?" I hear a very sexy women's voice. "I'm sorry ma'am I was lost in my thoughts and didnt see you" I look her in the eyes and I am fascinated by her beautiful yellow eyes. "You're beautiful" I let it escape my mouth."Thats sweet of you and I would say the same but I don't think it would be appropriate" I look at her confused, for a moment I forgot I was in school, in the middle of the hallway and late for English class. "I fuck I have to go, sorry, we will talk another time" I ran off to find the classroom, for my luck the teacher wasn't there yet so I took a seat and waited.

"Hello class, sorry for my lateness, I had a little accident in the way" I look at the door and I see her, the women from the hallway. Hope she isn't mad at me. "Today we have a new student as you can see, why don't you introduce yourself?" I get up my seat and say " hi everyone I'm rafaella and I'm 18 years old, I don't have much to say just that's it's nice to meet you" I finish.

"Nice to meet you, Rafaella" I hear the teacher say before continuing with the class.