Fra asken

Snow fell down on the lands of modern day Denmark. Meanwhile, A She-wolf, who at 27 years of age, still hadn't gotten to control her fur from sticking up on her back due to the cold. She knew that outing the woods maybe not safe for her new born young. A small, male, grey wolf cub, looking like herself really. She rushed along to a clearing, the frost air, nipped at the tips of her paws. She set down her child and looked towards the stars. "Phitune, I know you are there. Please, speak with me" She begged on her knee's, the sky was still. But then one star, began to twist and twirl, like an animal, before it dived down towards the distraught figure. As the shine of the star was bright, it dimmed down to reveal, traced in the shape of one, a clear fox. the star being it's nose. The figure approached the young she-wolf, on all fours. "Amalie Tande, young to Larth Judak, What have you brought for me, to help you?" Phitune asked, with a soothing, but piercing voice. Amalie was tired, and worried, she wept before this being saying, "What is there to give? My love is dead, his fate being he would perish protecting his family. I am nothing, but if you see something of worth tell me!" The Guardian glanced down see the women's cub, in her arms. "What is it you seek to have?" Phitune asked, "For my kid, to declare vengeance on his fathers killer" Amalie said. "Then when Time is fit, He will be able, if not in this life, his next one, shall he vanquish the bloodline of your love's executioner, with a blade made in the flames of Pyrinitias, and the still lakes of Aquapola, a blade which shall stay as strong as his will, no matter what time does, shall he use it" Phitune said, "As of what my payment is, shall be for me to take him from you when I feel it is just, shall he rest a time I need him to rest, and when I awake him from the slumber, I shall call him my own, teach him, educate him, and that is final" Amalie was in awe, "NO! NO, PLEASE MY LIFE NOT HIS!" She yelled while clutching the young cub's head. The Guardian only calmed the She-wolf, "Worry not, you'll have your time with him enough before he goes, and remember, that he will rise from the ashes, be at peace my child" With that the guardian disappears, Leaving the distraught mother on her own, with her child.