My Pain And Agony (GLMV) ~Nightcore~

Hinako was an ordinary child.. Until middle school hit... Her teenage depression had struck, rendering her as an "edgy, misunderstood child." She had no way of coping. Not until she found a game called Gacha Club. It was a simple game, as you make simple chibi characters and put them in a studio to make scenes with.

But for Hinako, this was a whole new world. She could make movies and characters. She could make anime music videos! Weeks after playing Gacha Club, she had a dream. To become a "gachatuber" (gacha youtuber).

She starts off her channel with the infamous name, "XxUnW@nted_$0ulxX" (Unwanted Souls). To start her legacy, she makes a music video titled, "Angel With a Shotgun (Gacha AMV)" featuring her favorite anime characters, Hitoshi-kun and Hansum-kun, from the hit series "My Girlfriend is a Backpack?!" Hinako made more and more gacha videos. Her fame story was beginning, except it wasn't, because she got 6 views on every video she made.

She only had one prominent fan. Kanna. Kanna, or "bucket_girl999" Commented on almost all of her videos, and they were positive ones at that. Though there were dozens of rude comments on her videos, (mostly from this guy named greenmid_ori) Kanna gave Hinako hope that her content was still somewhat okay.

On a somewhat average Tuesday, Hinako had posted a new AMV, using the song "Oh God Please Don't Accuse Me of Murder (And Keep my Bongos Safe, Too)." The AMV was... Animal Jam? She had recently begun playing Animal Jam and had witnessed a tragic roleplay happen in the chat, so she made an AMV out of it.

This caught the eye of none other than woofandmeowz21, or of course as we know, Gin, the one and only. Gin became a huge fan of Hinako's videos, and even though he couldn't understand the "dark and cryptic messages" in them, he still loved them nonetheless. So that's why, later on when the furry server became more popular, Gin thought it'd be a great idea to invite his favorite youtuber to the server.

#private-chat

woofandmeowz21: hey guyzzz, woof!!!! I fund a nother peson to join the server!!! theyr one of my favorte yters, meow!!!

beggsenedict: who is it?

- XxUnW@nted_$0ulxX has joined the server

XxUnW@nted_$0ulxX: hi..... my name is Hinako......

joeMAMA69: hey!!!! Nice to meetcha hinako :P

burgerand_fries6738: whos this emo? xD

woofandmeowz21: Dont say dat, mya! Hinako's super-dupr cool, woof!

beggsenedict: it's quite hard to say Hinako isn't emo with that username.. XxUnW@nted_$0ulxX?

XxUnW@nted_$0ulxX: i see i'm not welcome here....

uwubreadbun: NO :( who said that?~ You're always welcome here, no matter how many people call you emo!

burgerand_fries6738: Yeah what Mai said!!

!kurumadathekoolest!: wow look at him do a 180 cause mai said something

burgerand_fries6738: SHUT YER MOUTHHOLE

woofandmeowz21: I'm sorry Hinako, meow! You're totaly wecome here!!! Is ther anyting we can do 2 make you feel more wellcome, woof?!?!

XxUnW@nted_$0ulxX: maybe you could....invite one of my supporting fans? it'd make me feel much more safe in this toxic environment....

joeMAMA69: TOXIC

joeMAMA69: WHEN WAS THIS TOXIC QTARO JUST CALLED YOU EMO ONCE

burgerand_fries6738: Emo?!? I would never, hahaha! I was just jokin' with ya, girl!