TWENTY

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : vice city
.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷0:57 ————|——— -2:10

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷
0:57 ————|——— -2:10

"Don't touch her!" I shout at my security as we walk towards the car park. "You all just got me jumped." Winter cries hysterically. What does she mean I got her jumped??

I don't even know what's going on.

"What? Winter listen to me..." I try to calm Winter down but to no avail.

When we get in the car, Winter turns to me and gives me a dirty look. "What happened?"

"You get me jumped by Tiff and Tina." I was beyond baffled, I didn't even know that they were back let alone at my party.

And for Winter to accuse me of getting her jumped is actually pissing me off. "Me? I would never do to you. Oh my days WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" I was starting to get pissed, why would she think I would do something like that?

"You all set me up!" I puts her finger in my face, usually I would have pushed her away but I knew this wasn't the best time.

"You know Carla got set up so why would I set you up! If you think I did punch me in my fucking face! Fair go, do it!" Winter hesitated, instead she just bursted into tears.

"Please stop for a minute, breathe because you're scaring me. I swear on my own life I would never do that to you." She buried her head in my shoulder as I hold her in my arms.

A lot of things were going through my mind and at this point I'm just going to go off on one.

"I want get out and go kill them Lu." She sniffles, she rests her head on my shoulder in defeat. "You can't Winter."

I then hear a knock on the door. "What?"

"It's Rondo!" I look over to Winter and she nods her head in permission, I sigh, getting up to open the door and walk out of the car. "Make sure she gets home safe." I whisper to Rondo as I walk back into the party.

As I enter the building I see a large whale charge at me. I already knew I was going to go to prison one day, might as well be now. I'm so ready to deck her in the face but Oakley hold me back. "What the fuck Cench? Let me hit her!" I bark at him trying to get out of his gripZ

"No! You're going to get yourself locked up." He yells back as he tries to drag me away.

"I don't care!" Tina comes charging at me, even though I didn't want to hurt Oakley but at this point I couldn't care less. I push him off me and and punch Tina in the face.