07

"𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕒 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕤. 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕀 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘."- 𝕓𝕣𝕪𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣😘

-ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ-

𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪📍: 𝕕𝕦𝕣𝕜𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕪; 𝟞:𝟛𝟘ℙ𝕄-------------------

𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪
📍: 𝕕𝕦𝕣𝕜𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖
𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕪; 𝟞:𝟛𝟘ℙ𝕄
-------------------

Serenity woke up to her being in durks bed, by herself.

She sighed as she sat up, picking her phone up, seeing she had missed calls from her Bestfriend, india.

She smacked her lips, starting to feel herself about to cry again.

Everything came back to her, she wondered why the hell was she she still there.

She immediately started breaking down, as she pulled the cover over her cold body.

Durk came into the room, he frowned as he seen her crying.

"Ma" he started as he grabbed onto her cold body, "I'm sorry."

She couldn't stop crying and just let durk hold her, as he was bringing her body heat.

He took a blanket, wrapping it around her body, kissing her forehead.

He wiped her tears, before kissing her lips. "Yo head still hurt?"

She looked at him and rolled her eyes, not really liking him from the situation that occurred hours ago, "no."

"Serenity, what do I gotta do?" He asked Serenity as his warm hands, rubbed on her back.

"I just want to go home durk, that's it." Her low voice said, as her eyes still had tears to cry.

"You're going to leave me, and I'm not having that shit." Durk spoke to her, his statement leaving her sighing.

"Durk, please." She pleaded, but in all actuality, he was not about to take her home.

"No, just forgive me. I'll apologize to everybody," he started, "De'arra and India."

"You will really?" Serenity sniffled making the male nod his head.

"Yes, I'll do it." Durk responded, making a small smile creep onto serenity's face.

"Okay.." serenity spoke, wiping her last few tears off her face.

"Stop crying please, I'm sorry for what I did. That wasn't my intentions, I would never wanna hurt you baby" Durk said as he moved her hair to the side, before kissing on one's neck.