PART ONE

(G-Dragon's P.O.V)

A busy day, today-

My boss gave me another mission.

I need to kill some guy that keeps taking the government's supplies. In my files, it described, he's very dangerous, and is a treat to society.

Should be fun.

I quickly went to my room, and dug out my gun out of my drawer. I picked out my leather jacket to wear out. I got my black cap, and sunglasses, and a black mask. So no one would recognize me.

My name's Kwon Jiyong. But call me G-Dragon. I work for the police, and I'm a mafia- a person who takes care of all of the assasination and everything. Leave the bloody stuff to me.

I'm kinda insane, too.

Maybe a little horny sometimes, but doesn't matter. I'm probably better off by myself.

I have a lot of other friends who are mafias too, and stuff like that.

I walked out my door, and I went into my black truck, and drove to the place where he was last seen.

I went to Towns Square.

Found him.

I made sure that no one else was around, and then-

BANG!

I heard the thump of the body. I strided over, and picked him off. Jeez, he's heavy. I dumped him into the back of my truck. He made a grunt. He flinched. I sighed. I brought out my gun again, and shot him again.

I brought my two fingers to his neck. No pulse.

I wrapped him up with a black tarp, and tried to make it look like there wasn't a dead human under it-

I stuffed my gun to the bottom of my bag, and tossed it under my seat. I took of my cap, my mask, and my glasses. I dusted my hands off. That part's down, now.