GODAMIT MICHEAL WHEELER.

Mikes pov:

       It was a long day at school I had a math test and a science test, so i decided to hang out with Will. We've been dating for 7 months now. Everyone knows in our friend group, but Joyce and Robin, and Steve also know.

  Anyways, as I was driving to Will's house I put my hand on his thigh, he blushed and looked out the window putting his hand on mine, I smiled, I knew where this was going. 

When we made it to his house he jumped out of the car slamming the door, he also forgot his bag so I had to grab it.

He quickly unlocked the door and stepped inside waiting for me, as soon as I set down the bags I turned to him and grabbed his face pulling him in for a long kiss.

No one pov:

       Mike put will onto the counter still kissing him, Will had his arms around Mikes shoulders locking his finger to keep Mike close and Mike had his hands on Will's thighs slowly rubbing them.

Mike licked Will's lip and Will happily opened his mouth more to let Mike slide his tongue into Wills mouth, as their tongues intertwined Will moaned into the kiss. Mikes grip on Will's thigh grew harder and he pulled himself closer to Will.

Mike pulled away and smirked as he started sucking on Will's neck making Will moan, leaving dark hickeys. He pulled off Will's shirt and started sucking lower and lower till he was at his stomach, he pulled his face back up and brought Will back into a sloppy kiss.

They were to busy with each other to even realize Hopper opened the door and was walking down the hall into the kitchen. Will was about to take off Mikes shirt as he saw Hopper in the hall.

His mouth was open wide. "WHAT THE FUCK!" He screamed, and Mike quickly turned around shocked.

"HOPPER, ITS ALL A MISUNDERSTANDING!" Mike pleaded. "IT ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE I PROMISE!" 

"FUCKING WHEELER! I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM WILL!" Hopper shouted angerly. Walking towards the Wheeler who was panicking, before he could grab him Mike ran to the side of hopper towards the hallway.

He yelled quickly, "BYE BABE, LOVE YOU, CALL YOU TONIGHT!!!" Before booking it out the door. Will sat there in shock on the counter the whole time.

Hopper turned to Will red with anger, "Now you explain yourself." Hopper scolded.

"We weren't gonna do anything dad I promise!" Will cried still shocked because he was home early.

"Oh right! Just look at yourself! Your fucking raided with hickeys! You were gonna pull his shirt of for the love of god!" Hopper yelled, "It wasn't going to go to anything more!" Will pleaded.

"Just wait until your mother hears about this." Hopper sighed as Will got off the counter. "Go to your room." Hopper demanded.

As Will got to his room he realized Mike left his bag in there, and it was halfway open. It wasn't before. As he opened it he saw a thing of condoms, opened.

Will flushed as he got out his phone and dialed Mikes number, It rang for a bit until there was a answer, "Holy shit babe I am so sorry, wait. Did I forget my bag? Oh n- wait, don't look in it please!" 

"I-I- your a bit late to that.." Will admitted, his face heated up again. "Oh shit, I just thought it was the time, and I didn't know- wait. Hopper just tweeted something." Mike said.

"Hold on let me look at it" Will opened twitter and saw Hoppers tweet.

Hopper

GODDAMMIT MICHEAL NOT THIS BULLSHIT AGAIN

Mike

SIR IM SO SO SORRY WE DIDN'T KNOW YOU'D BE HOME SO SOON IM SORRY

Will

hop i swear it wasn't what it looked like

Hopper

Oh yeah? Because it looked like you were sitting on the counter making out with MICHEAL WHEELER in our GODDAMN KITCHEN

Will quickly closed out of twitter and sat on his bed, he pulled the phone back up to his ear. "We are fucking screwed." 

"Yeah and I was supposed to fucking screw you tonight." Mike whined, Will gasped at that remark, "MICHEAL FUCKING WHEELER!" 

Mike laughed and replied, "Chill, chill! I was joking.. kinda.." Will blushed at the last part but let it slide.

HOPPERS POV:

Fuck you Mike Wheeler. Get your NASTY hands off of my son. You'll be gone soon. Hopper thought, then he heard a voice, "I can help you out.." Hopper was shocked and whispered, "How did you hear me.." the voice answered, "I have my ways, but i can make him snap crackle and pop for free.."

 Hopper thought, "But I don't wanna kill someone especially a kid, no matter how annoying he is." The voice laughed, "But he is thinking about doing something more with Will then just making out."

Hopper gasped, "Do it." The voice responded with a simple "Ok.." 

Mike snuck back into Wills room, but seconds later he was floating in the air, Will freaked out and quickly grabbed his headphones and turned on "Its everyday bro". Mike fell into Wills arms and they sat they for a while. 

"Fuck." Vecna groaned, "it was my chance to get him out of my way."

864 WORDS LMFAO, SORRY ITS SO SHORT...